Inquiry Has anyone done business with Eric Crider? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2018, 09:59 PM   #31
Daleanthonydively
I've purchased a green tree python a little over a year ago from Eric. Everything went smooth with no issues.

Old 03-16-2018, 10:59 AM   #32
Stephenson8011
The BOI really does its job doesn’t it? If not for this thread you probably would not have received the money you were owed and it puts someone else on my Do Not Deal With List.
You said he was offended by the post and “Your business future is non existent”. So he won’t do business with you because you wanted was was rightfully owed to you!!! Ridiculous

Old 03-16-2018, 01:35 PM   #33
Snake-Queen
Conclusion, he has good animals, sends them in a timely manner, but if you accidentally send more money, he is slow to return it.

Old 03-16-2018, 01:57 PM   #34
Treasures
i purchased a group of carpet pythons from Eric in 2011. He was easy to deal with, great communication and great animals

Old 03-21-2018, 06:36 PM   #35
the bratt
Funny you should ask that. I did make a purchase through a friend for some pilbaras and after much delay on the shipping they some how managed to escape.

Old 03-21-2018, 07:53 PM   #36
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by the bratt View Post
Funny you should ask that. I did make a purchase through a friend for some pilbaras and after much delay on the shipping they some how managed to escape.
Escape? From where?

Old 03-21-2018, 09:15 PM   #37
elena
Ben, could you explain the situation a little more clearly? Did you ever receive the Pilbaras? If so, were they ok? If not, were you compensated fairly?

Old 03-23-2018, 12:55 AM   #38
the bratt
Elena, no I never received the Pilbaras. He gave me and my friend a, in my humble opinion B'S excuse that the monitors escaped their enclosure and that he would look for them and let us know if he found them..all 4 of them!. So I didn't get the monitors or the money returned to me. Instead he changed the order and basically said here you go I threw in some extra animals to make up for the monitors. Animals neither me or my partner wanted. When we tried to reason with him and tell him this is not what we wanted he became irritated and cut communications. That is why I asked on this forum if anyone else had done business with him and what their experience was. I'm new to posting on the BOI and wish I would have looked here first.

Old 03-23-2018, 10:21 AM   #39
elena
I'm sorry to hear your transaction was so awful. If you want to put the nail in the coffin, post any emails and texts you have from the transaction, so the proof is there. Sending you random animals? That's irresponsible. What if you didn't have the right caging for them?

Old 03-23-2018, 11:34 PM   #40
rryan58
Ben, so sorry to hear about your experience. I thought that policy of animal substitution crap went out of style 30 years ago! You should tell anyone,everyone...and their mother about this guy, I know I will.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!