Hamburg, PA reptile show today? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:46 PM   #1
scaledverts
Hamburg, PA reptile show today?

Did anyone from the board go to the Hamburg show today? I was there looking around mainly for supplies.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:51 PM   #2
bkline
Yes I was vending there. We did ok. A ton of shoppers but frozen feeders were a late seller for us. Did ok but not great.

Old 02-26-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
scaledverts
Which table were you guys?

Also, was it just me or did it seem like there was a metric ton of people there? I could barely move through the aisles!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:04 PM   #4
chris allen
Good day at Hamburg.....Lots of people and sales were great. It was a little crazy how you couldnt move through the aisles at some points....and they ran out of cheeseburgers at the food stand!

Old 02-26-2011, 10:27 PM   #5
bkline
I was right across from dales bearded dragons. Klines feeders is the business name. We carry ft rodents. Plus balls,corns,boas,and had black throats and beardeds

Old 03-03-2011, 12:11 AM   #6
bmatyeah
It was a busy show, it was so much easier to pre-order my supplies from dales then to shop around. I got what i went for. two leo's two crested's and a pacman

Old 03-03-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
frillielover17
I was at the show as well. One of the most packed Hamburg shows I've been to. I'm not sure if I will be going back. It seems every couple of shows it gets worse and worse. I went with the intent of getting supplies and feeders. I was so fed up when I was stuck in the middle of an aisle for 5 minutes because no one could move.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:39 AM   #8
TripleMoonsExotic
Hamburg is nasty. I stopped going to that show ages ago. Their are plenty of nice, clean shows to attend in the area and their is no need to continue going to that dirty fire trap. I've read several complaints on Facebook about it...but the same complaints have been said before everywhere...Stop complaining and stop going!

Old 03-03-2011, 10:46 AM   #9
frillielover17
Last time I checked, a forum is a place to voice opinions and everyone is voicing theirs about the show. There's nothing wrong with that. Maybe it was some people's first times and didn't know better and maybe for others (in my case) I heard it wasn't as bad since the show split between Reading and Hamburg and I also had a friend who came to PA to review the show and needed us to show him around. I think people should voice what they experienced at the show so other's who were thinking of attending the next one can choose more wisely.

Old 03-03-2011, 10:56 AM   #10
TripleMoonsExotic
Yes, you are correct. That is me voicing mine. My statement "stop going and stop complaining" wasn't directed at you personally (note I didn't quote you). It was directed to the people that go, complain, then go again and complain some more!

This month their are four shows in PA -> Pittsburgh Reptile Expo on the 13th, Reading Pet Expo the 18th-20th (30 tables of select reptile vendors will be attending), Steel City Reptile Expo on the 19th and the ECRSE on the 26th.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!