Need Some Help Please! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Arboreal Boas/Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-03-2006, 10:01 PM   #1
jemhidiahssj4
Need Some Help Please!

Was wondering if anybody here knew where I could get some thing similar to this
http://www.exo-terra.com/EN/products...rariums_i.html
or even better yet something like http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/pp_c...1&cat=7&page=1
something big enough to hold 2 GTP's or ATB's

Old 10-03-2006, 10:49 PM   #2
BoaMan Jon
I answered in your other post in the caging forum, but these here are the best design out right now and are often imitated (I built one myself). Most arboreal breeders are using this style cage with fantastic results. The removable floor trays are so convenient.

Old 10-03-2006, 11:34 PM   #3
jemhidiahssj4
Yeah I guess i could go with one of those I just couldnt have the paludarium style with the water and land. atleast not with the removable tray. see i want live plants.

Old 10-04-2006, 12:56 AM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
wow those are great tanks... thanks for the link im gonna have to look into getting one of those!!! maybe three! :P

Old 10-04-2006, 01:13 AM   #5
ravensgait
The first one you can find at any Petco and many Pet stores carry them the second one looks like something that was built and you can find plans if you do a search or come up with a design of your own and build one. The Exo Terras cost anywhere from fifty to over a hundred dollars. Hope this helps some.Randy

Old 10-04-2006, 11:17 AM   #6
jemhidiahssj4
Yeah I know that I can get the Exo terras at pets mart or pet co but they are not large enough to house 2 animals. and the link that boaman jon gave me cant hold water in the bottom because of the removable trays. I guess im just gonna have to build my own out of acrylic. Thanks for the help guys

Old 10-04-2006, 01:01 PM   #7
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
wow those are great tanks... thanks for the link im gonna have to look into getting one of those!!! maybe three! :P
i of course meant the acrylic tanks :P oops

Old 10-04-2006, 10:09 PM   #8
jemhidiahssj4
of course. I wasnt gonna buy an exo terra, was just using it as kind of an example. I am gonna see if i cant get one of the acrylic ones without the trays so I can customize it a lil. should be cheaper to build one without the trays and maybe a lil bigger. less work. I want a display, something I can set next to my reef tank, BP, and ackie displays.

Old 10-05-2006, 01:39 AM   #9
BoaMan Jon
What's a BP display look like? A detailed cage minus the animals? j/k with you.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!