Bad Guy Manny Frade Perfect Predators - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-12-2015, 08:54 PM   #41
JCCS
So, when's your court date, Manny?

Old 09-12-2015, 09:27 PM   #42
Hec.1
[quote=perfectpredators;1850338]I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time on this person but I think it needs to be clear that I was offering a much more genetically diverse and 2-2.5 X more valuable snake in lieu of the one he contacted me in regards for being a 2 time repeat buyer and someone I was friendly with. The other party had contacted me about the same animal however I didn't receive any payment until AND ONLY AFTER hector and I were clear on what we were doing. Hector decided NOT to accept my offer so I IMMEDIATLEY credited his PayPal. At which point Hector and I were clear and final. THEN and only then (24 hours later) and after Hector and I were clear did I contact the other party and informed the other party on An alternate animal, they accepted the animal and price AND THEN and only then did I run THEIR CARD through our system. SO NEVER were there 2 payments made on 1 snake AND the other party was never charged until AFTER the exact animal they were getting was agreed upon.

So He comes to his senses- Hector 1st was against the animal I was upgrading for him but later realized the missed opportunity and decided for it so I asked him to resend the PayPal and I would still honor it. He did and all was cool but not soon after I received a message from the other party telling me he had been contacted by Hector and Hector's 1 sided story and was understandably displeased. Anyway I decided I had enough with Hector and his back and forth and ratcheting of the situation And it was better after all to just not deal with It all and IMMEDIATELY refund his PayPal AGAIN for a SECOND time.

So in recap, 1 payment for 1 snake AND PAYMENT WAS ONLY after all was clear and 2 payments twice for 1 snake all By Hector all by his decision and lastly 2 payments reimbursed for said snake 1 hectors decision 1 mine.

Story is basically this: Hector's upset at his missed opportunity not once but twice and understandably so, he got in his own way. All he had to do is say thank you or no thank you and that would of been the end of it. I only tried to do something nice for someone and their collection but instead my good deed went punished. IMO Hectors a malcontent and not more to it then that..[/QUOTERead this you idiot!!

Old 09-12-2015, 09:28 PM   #43
Hec.1
[quote=Hec.1;1850347]
Quote:
Originally Posted by perfectpredators View Post
I said I wasn't going to waste anymore time on this person but I think it needs to be clear that I was offering a much more genetically diverse and 2-2.5 X more valuable snake in lieu of the one he contacted me in regards for being a 2 time repeat buyer and someone I was friendly with. The other party had contacted me about the same animal however I didn't receive any payment until AND ONLY AFTER hector and I were clear on what we were doing. Hector decided NOT to accept my offer so I IMMEDIATLEY credited his PayPal. At which point Hector and I were clear and final. THEN and only then (24 hours later) and after Hector and I were clear did I contact the other party and informed the other party on An alternate animal, they accepted the animal and price AND THEN and only then did I run THEIR CARD through our system. SO NEVER were there 2 payments made on 1 snake AND the other party was never charged until AFTER the exact animal they were getting was agreed upon.

So He comes to his senses- Hector 1st was against the animal I was upgrading for him but later realized the missed opportunity and decided for it so I asked him to resend the PayPal and I would still honor it. He did and all was cool but not soon after I received a message from the other party telling me he had been contacted by Hector and Hector's 1 sided story and was understandably displeased. Anyway I decided I had enough with Hector and his back and forth and ratcheting of the situation And it was better after all to just not deal with It all and IMMEDIATELY refund his PayPal AGAIN for a SECOND time.

So in recap, 1 payment for 1 snake AND PAYMENT WAS ONLY after all was clear and 2 payments twice for 1 snake all By Hector all by his decision and lastly 2 payments reimbursed for said snake 1 hectors decision 1 mine.

Story is basically this: Hector's upset at his missed opportunity not once but twice and understandably so, he got in his own way. All he had to do is say thank you or no thank you and that would of been the end of it. I only tried to do something nice for someone and their collection but instead my good deed went punished. IMO Hectors a malcontent and not more to it then that..[/QUOTERead this you idiot!!
Attached Images

Old 09-12-2015, 09:30 PM   #44
Hec.1
That was the ther buyers response.

Old 09-12-2015, 10:53 PM   #45
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hec.1 View Post
I will post in order.
Quote:
The post the other buyer posted and me showing him.
Quote:
I'm glad I got my money back, but I'm very upset that my time and energy were wasted. No one should have to deal with that. I've purchased from some very well known breeders in the reptile community and they've been very professional, pleasant, etc. It's very simple! They have what I want, I have the the money in hand and it's a done deal. Manny was jerking me an the other buyer around the whole time. Manny is falsely advertising his animals and sending the buyers a totally different snake without them knowing. That is the main reason for this post! Not refunding money has been an issue with Manny as well, but not in this situation.
I'm having a hard time getting by the story of the lids not being secured properly on the bins containing high end snakes. I don't buy that fish story for a second.

Old 09-12-2015, 11:04 PM   #46
Hec.1
Manny, Manny, Manny how long did it take you to fabricate that story? You know and I know that is no "hold back". That is just another one of your Lipstick Sunglows. If it were a hold back you wouldn't be getting rid of it! So you can forget about that story right there! The reason you told me you were sending me your "hold back" was to make up for the issue we had last year. Which in fact you made very clear in our conversations. Now all of a sudden its a replacement in lieu of the one missing because I'm a two time repeat customer? You said before the snake had even escaped the "hold back" was a surprise! You even said I ruined the surprise! That's lie number 1. I paid you in full for the snake in the ad so why would you be waiting on me to decide? That's lie number 2. The "hold back" was not to replace the one in the ad. It only became a replacement when the one snake two people wanted supposedly escaped. When a customer buys something typically that is what they're expecting. If the seller is going to make any changes it is his responsibility to notify the buyer. The seller does not have the right to send what he or she thinks would be a good replacement or "surprise" without notifying the buyer. As far as coming to my senses that is a joke. I wanted to buy a Lipstick Sunglow from you correct? So if the one I originally wanted just so happens to disappear why wouldn't I buy the only other one available? The only two reasons I didn't want the "hold back" as a "surprise" was because you said it was possible jungle and I was hoping you would actually find the one that had escaped. It had nothing to do with coming to my senses. When you refunded my money without even contacting me the first time, I automatically knew why it was refunded and contacted you about purchasing the "hold back". It had not to do with coming to my senses! I wanted to purchase a Lipstick Sunglow and you had one. So don't flatter yourself! As far as me having a one sided story that is a joke! You lied to two people and got caught! Nothing more nothing less. When I contacted the other buyer he told me you messaged him telling him the pictures were mixed up because the snake in the ad looks identical to the snake you sold him. that is lie number 3. He also wanted the one in the ad. Am I missing something here? Why would you even tell someone the snake is still available if I bought it off of you that very morning? Lie number 4. You can try and sound like Mr. Innocent, but your story isn't adding up. You are a walking contradiction. I am lucky that I didn't get screwed as bad as the other people who were very unfortunate to come across your path. Karma is a you know what! Just remember not to drop the soap!

Old 09-12-2015, 11:15 PM   #47
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
I'm having a hard time getting by the story of the lids not being secured properly on the bins containing high end snakes. I don't buy that fish story for a second.
He is full of it! Some guy commented on my post on Facebook saying that he bought a snake off of Manny for $1200 and that Manny said the snake had died the day it was supposed to be shipped. I read in a different forum that some guy in Brazil sent him payment of $2000 and he never received the snake. He is bad news and I'm done with him.

Old 09-12-2015, 11:34 PM   #48
Hec.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElexisOrtiz View Post
Attachment 732320Attachment 732321

These will be the last messages, I have blocked him from replying through messanger because I just don't want to get into a long argument with him, calling the op a dead beat, idiot, stupid. Etc that's not how you do business and not how you talk about a past transaction to anyone. He is aware of the thread and if he doesn't come here that's all on him.
This dude is a clown! I wish he would come to NY as vendor at an expo. He is what they call a keyboard gangster! I'm stupid? I'm an idiot? Lol! All I did was try to buy a snake. If anybody's time was wasted it definitely was mine. He gets paid to rip people off I don't.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:03 AM   #49
Hec.1
Quote:
This dude is a clown! I wish he would come to NY as vendor at an expo. He is what they call a keyboard gangster! I'm stupid? I'm an idiot? Lol! All I did was try to buy a snake. If anybody's time was wasted it definitely was mine. He gets paid to rip people off I don't.
Just to clarify! When I said "He gets paid to rip people I don't" When I wrote "I don't" I meant I don't make a living off of ripping people off or wasting their time. Just wanted to make that clear.

Old 09-13-2015, 10:12 AM   #50
Hec.1
Quote:
Manny, Manny, Manny how long did it take you to fabricate that story? You know and I know that is no "hold back". That is just another one of your Lipstick Sunglows. If it were a hold back you wouldn't be getting rid of it! So you can forget about that story right there! The reason you told me you were sending me your "hold back" was to make up for the issue we had last year. Which in fact you made very clear in our conversations. Now all of a sudden its a replacement in lieu of the one missing because I'm a two time repeat customer? You said before the snake had even escaped the "hold back" was a surprise! You even said I ruined the surprise! That's lie number 1. I paid you in full for the snake in the ad so why would you be waiting on me to decide? That's lie number 2. The "hold back" was not to replace the one in the ad. It only became a replacement when the one snake two people wanted supposedly escaped. When a customer buys something typically that is what they're expecting. If the seller is going to make any changes it is his responsibility to notify the buyer. The seller does not have the right to send what he or she thinks would be a good replacement or "surprise" without notifying the buyer. As far as coming to my senses that is a joke. I wanted to buy a Lipstick Sunglow from you correct? So if the one I originally wanted just so happens to disappear why wouldn't I buy the only other one available? The only two reasons I didn't want the "hold back" as a "surprise" was because you said it was possible jungle and I was hoping you would actually find the one that had escaped. It had nothing to do with coming to my senses. When you refunded my money without even contacting me the first time, I automatically knew why it was refunded and contacted you about purchasing the "hold back". It had not to do with coming to my senses! I wanted to purchase a Lipstick Sunglow and you had one. So don't flatter yourself! As far as me having a one sided story that is a joke! You lied to two people and got caught! Nothing more nothing less. When I contacted the other buyer he told me you messaged him telling him the pictures were mixed up because the snake in the ad looks identical to the snake you sold him. that is lie number 3. He also wanted the one in the ad. Am I missing something here? Why would you even tell someone the snake is still available if I bought it off of you that very morning? Lie number 4. You can try and sound like Mr. Innocent, but your story isn't adding up. You are a walking contradiction. I am lucky that I didn't get screwed as bad as the other people who were very unfortunate to come across your path. Karma is a you know what! Just remember not to drop the soap!
Manny read this and please respond to your earliest convenience. We would all like to hear your explanation. The real story if you may. We wouldn't want to waste anybody else's time with your bs! Your business name fits you perfect! You are a "Perfect Predator" except in a little person form.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!