Good Guy Chris Nettles of cserpents.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-12-2012, 03:36 PM   #1
Desert Queen
Thumbs up Chris Nettles of cserpents.com

I purchased my first snake rack from Chris back in November 2011. It shipped from Florida to me in Nevada and I had it eight days later. The quality is superior to others I have tried and Chris is absolutely wonderful to deal with. His customer service is like no others I have experienced in the past when it comes to snake racks, and I've dealt with several makers who have never delivered under 10 weeks from ordering and most taking months. I now have 3 of Chris's racks and I just ordered a fouth yesterday and it shipped today! For quality racks and customer service, CSerpents is the only way to go! Chris Nettles ROCKS!!

Old 03-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #2
wmaxwell85
He had an auction on Facebook for a V-18 rack, I ended up winning the auction (great price) and received the rack last Thursday. Very nice guy to deal with, answered all my questions and e-mails in a timely manner and the rack quality was awesome. I will do business with them again! I just wish they offered shipping on their V-70 racks!

Old 03-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Imperial Reptiles
Chris is a great guy! He went out of his way to meet me while I was coming down from Orlando to Miami to get the racks I ordered. The quality is top notch and I will be purchasing more racks soon! He really cares about his customers.

Old 03-12-2012, 07:19 PM   #4
MikeCurtin
Almost bought some racks from him, but couldn't seem to get my questions answered prior to payment. Probably just an isolated incident, but after the 4th time asking the same question without an answer, I chose to pass.

Old 03-12-2012, 08:19 PM   #5
fishnfool73
I have 8 racks from him and never had anything but a positive experience with him.

Old 03-13-2012, 02:30 AM   #6
Wild West Reptile
I will be receiving my racks tomorrow and hope I can post some positive feedback as well.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:30 AM   #7
Desert Queen
To Mike Curtain, did you ask your questions over the phone or through email? Your emails could have gone to his SPAM box and he most likely didn't see it. I can't imagine him not answering your question if it was over the phone, that's not his M.O.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:43 AM   #8
MikeCurtin
Leah....it's "Curtin", and communications were via e-mail. He received them, just neglected to respond to one important question regarding the construction (solid vs. open side panels). Again, I'm sure it wasn't intentional, but I have just chosen to either buy from someone else or to buy the materials and do the assembly myself.

Old 03-13-2012, 11:54 AM   #9
Desert Queen
Ok, Curtin, sorry, got the t-shirt, bought the mug! Anyway, I'm sure he just missed it somehow. The side panels are solid BTW. Just like the racks, solid. Thanks for your post.

Old 03-13-2012, 12:02 PM   #10
MikeCurtin
I noticed he had 2 different styles available in his ads for the cb70's. One had solid side walls, and one had a vertical strip in the front, and one in the back, with the sides open. When I asked for clarification I didn't receive it. I asked 3 more times before making my decision.

BTW, still waiting for payment on the t-shirt and mug.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!