My New Buddy - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-10-2004, 07:56 PM   #1
Golden Gate Geckos
My New Buddy

Here's my buddy from David at Tundra Geckos... Little Master!

Old 06-10-2004, 08:02 PM   #2
josh06
Talking

Good looking leo Marcia! May I ask why his name is little master???

Old 06-10-2004, 08:06 PM   #3
tundrageckos
My baby...

Marcia,

Let me tell you that he looks awesome in that pic. I am really glad you have him, and that he is going to keep having fun over there hehe. I am also inlove with the tgstripe, she is so cute...

David,

Old 06-10-2004, 08:09 PM   #4
tundrageckos
Josh..."Little Master"

Quote:
Good looking leo Marcia! May I ask why his name is little master???
Hey Josh,

The reason why i named him Little Master is because it didnt matter how difficult to breed where the females that i put him with, he mate them all. That is the explanation for Master...the explanation for Little, is because when i bred him for the first time...he was about 50 grams, and he was able to mate with females of 85+ grams. So there you go, I introduce you to Little Master...or i should say Marcia introduces you to Little Master.

David,

Old 06-10-2004, 08:11 PM   #5
geckossupreme
The Litttle Master

David, Little Master was one of your best males. But he is on good hands. I also miss him.

Christian

Old 06-10-2004, 08:16 PM   #6
josh06
Oh, I get it. That horny little devil....

Old 06-10-2004, 10:14 PM   #7
Blazin
Classic Ray Hine look to him.

Great looking gecko. He has that classic pure Ray Hine look to him. Even the common freckling. Nice looking Leopard. I need a male similiar to him to keep my Janice happy. I love those Super hypo carrot tails. Very nice.

Old 06-11-2004, 01:55 AM   #8
MattP
Hey Chad,

If you really need a male that looks like him, I have one posted in the classifieds.........

He looks very similar and produces nice carrot tail babies...

Matt

Old 06-11-2004, 02:02 AM   #9
Blazin
Thanks Matt.

The female I have is around 40% carrot tail. So I would like to get at least 50% carrot tail male. Which one are you talking about? Price has to be right as well.

Old 06-11-2004, 02:07 AM   #10
MattP
He only has 10 or 15 percent carrot tail, but his price is really low. on reptibid his reserve at $125.00 and he has excellent blood, he was produced by Kelli about 3.5 years ago. He has produced some killer offspring with not so great females............I can show you pics.

Matt

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!