For Sale O. coggeri, P. rangei, N. amyae, and a few others :) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 12-30-2012, 12:20 PM   #1
oli7a5
Talking O. coggeri, P. rangei, N. amyae, and a few others :)

Hey guys, I hope that you are all having an enjoyable holiday season I have a few geckos that I need to part with in order to make some room. All the geckos for sale are in perfect condition, and I guarantee satisfaction, and live arrival on all shipments. Fedex overnight shipping charge of $35 will be added to the cost of the geckos, unless otherwise specified, or if you'd like to meet me at the White Plains show on 1/6/13, or if you want to meet up in my area of North Jersey. If you would like further information, or some pictures of particular geckos, please email me and I will provide this for you. My email is: oliverkuepper2001@yahoo.com Thanks for looking, and have a happy, healthy, and successful New Years!!!!

0.0.4 Oedura coggeri- These are from 1.5 - 3.5 months of age. I will only sell these as a group of 4. Please do not ask me to break up this group, as I will not. Price for the group- $1,400/shipped.

0.0.5 Pachydactylus rangei - $100/each. Quantity discounts will be given for this species if more than one animal is purchased. Price of $100/per gecko is not including charge of $35.

3.0.0 Nephrurus amyae - $200/each + $35 shipping. These are all 2012 juveniles, and they are all doing very well.

1.0.0 Phelsuma robertmertensi - $100/shipped.

1.0.0 Geckonia chazaliae - $100 + $35 shipping.

1.0.0 Chondrodactylus angulifer angulifer (Little Karoo locale) - $150 +$35 shipping.

2.0.0 Eurydactylodes viellardi - $200/each + $35 shipping. One male is a 2 year old proven adult. The other was produced early in 2012.

1.0.0 Sphaerodactylus nigropunctatus - He is a little over 2 years of age. He is a proven breeder. He is an amazing looking gecko. $100 + $35/shipping.

0.4.0 Haemodracon riebeckii - $1,400+shipping. One female has a fully regenerated tail, but other than that, the group is money. This is a large, rare gecko from Socotra island.

Thanks again, for looking
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-03-2023, 12:37 PM   #2
Reptiboy2021
Do you guys still offer Pachydactylus rangei?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!