Texas Reptiles "Randal & Bonnie Berry"(GOOD FOLKS) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-27-2007, 02:47 PM   #1
Keith Northrop
Talking Texas Reptiles "Randal & Bonnie Berry"(GOOD FOLKS)

Thanks to Randal and Bonnie for Bringing the "Hot Show" toTexas..March 3 &4
is the Next Show.....See you then......

Texas Reptiles
Randal & Bonnie Berry
P.O. Box 191866
Little Rock, AR 72219
Phone: 501.562.7311
expos@texasreptiles.com

Old 02-27-2007, 06:40 PM   #2
Lynn

Bonnie and Randal are great folks. I really enjoy setting up at their shows.I have been a vendor of their for many years and always do well. Thanks Bonnie and Randal..See you in Arlington..

Old 02-27-2007, 07:24 PM   #3
Lizardeaux
I think Bonnie and Randal are great too! We vended for the first time at one of their shows last year in Richardson. We hope to do many more with them this year!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:16 PM   #4
Keith Northrop
Talking Solid Sales on Sunday.........

Randal's 03/07 Hot Reptile Show had more Snakes than you could shake a stick at......Sold plenty of Tubes, Hooks, and Snakes. Plus assorted odds and ends.....But Mostly odds.....Thanks once again for bringing this Show to Texas!

Old 03-06-2007, 10:40 PM   #5
lanceheads
Thanks everyone! Our attendance was VERY good! About 1600 + folks came through the door and we look forward to our next show in June.

It definitely was a buying crowd, and a good time was had by all!

Randal

Old 03-07-2007, 11:20 AM   #6
Keith Northrop
Talking Hey...was that Mark O'Shea I saw at the show?

No.......But it looked like him......HaHa.....I wonder what that would cost?

Old 03-07-2007, 09:32 PM   #7
SolarPowered
From Way Back When...

I am an old school vendor from way back. I have been around since Bonnie's first shows. Some things have changed and some did not. The things that changed...LOOK AT WHERE SHE IS TODAY!!! Her shows are going strong. She is still around after all these years and her shows just keep getting better, bigger, and stronger. The things that have not changed is her devotion to her vendors and customers alike. She is always there for you. They say some people are lifters and some are leaners. I have to say from experience that she is both. There when your spirits need lifting and there when you need a shoulder to lean on. Thanks for all you both have done for the Reptile World. Without you alot of us would not be doing what we love to do. I am looking forward to being a vendor again one day!!!
Irene Olier

Old 03-09-2007, 12:26 AM   #8
LadyViper
I have to say a big Thank you to these folks too!, We are not breeders but, we where welcomed just the same, We had alot of fun having an education table, just goes to show you! Expo's are for more than just selling reptiles!

Old 03-09-2007, 12:50 PM   #9
Earl H. Turner
Genuine People----Totally Honest

I have known Randall for many years and his experience ,knowledge and dedication is second to none. I haveheard the Bonnie is one really nice individual which is not surprising as Randall is also. If you need information concerning the entities of proper technique and maintance of reptiles (especially those species that are seemingly hard to maintane in captivity) Randall is the person to talk to. He is a wealth of information and seldom receives credit for his abilities. I totally respect his ethics, his knowledge and his willingness to provide insight and proper care of reptiles..I am proud to know him and have him as a friend. Sincerely, Earl H. Turner Ph.D.

Old 08-26-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
Keith Northrop
Talking ITS SHOW TIME! AGAIN Nov 3rd & 4th....Thanks

Randal and Bonnie(Good Folks).....Whats up.....Randal are you mad me? HaHa....
This will probably be the Best show to Date....With a early start on Advertising we will in all likelyhood see a Boost in Attendance....State Law
Changes Should be a boost to the curious...Which equates to $$......Make
sure the word gets out.......Thanks again

P.S. I still have my finger.....minus the knuckle bone.....which I will bring in a jar for visual.......LAter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!