Good Guy Big cheese rodents - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-07-2014, 12:36 PM   #1
JayBoa1372
Big cheese rodents

I just wanted to throw out a post about my numerous orders with big cheese rodents. They are top notch, quality, clean and properly packaged rodents. Their product speaks highly of their care and quality of the feeders. Even the smallest orders are given care and shipped out solid as a rock. I've got nothing but good to say about the company. I've even placed an order over the phone and the customer service was great!

If you want quality rodents for a great price... Go with big cheese!!

Old 04-07-2014, 04:42 PM   #2
Captive Bred Excellence
Agreed!
Tad Fitzgerald

Old 04-08-2014, 01:16 PM   #3
silverishness
I love them. Switched to them after a few disappointing experiences, haven't looked back.

Old 04-08-2014, 02:05 PM   #4
JayBoa1372
I've been lucky enough to only use them and I would never change it. From my first purchase it was settled. Like I said a million time their quality is so amazing. My snakes love them, and they are growing like weeds from these nice healthy rodents. The customer service is beyond compare as well, I always call with questions and I'm sure Chad has had it with my questions but he always takes the time to answer them and help me out. A+++ all the way

Old 04-08-2014, 02:59 PM   #5
Teatime
I've been using them since I got into snakes, and have never been unsatisfied with price or quality of product

Old 07-12-2014, 11:34 AM   #6
allreptiles1966
After reading these reviews,I just placed my order with Big Cheese for the first time. With the shipping only being $35 flat rate,I couldn't pass. I ordered many jumbo rats .

Will post again when I get them.

Old 07-12-2014, 12:09 PM   #7
Brandonmarsh29
I've been using big cheese for almost a year and I have never even thought about changing! I order over the phone every time and get great service. I used to get my mice locally but after getting several times in a row mice that smelled like they were going bad called them up. The snakes love em too and that's what counts�� plus even with shipping I get about twice as much as where I used to for the same price! I always get a great variety within the sizes I buy always fresh.. Big cheese is my sole supplier of rodents and for good reason

Old 07-12-2014, 12:12 PM   #8
allreptiles1966
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandonmarsh29 View Post
I've been using big cheese for almost a year and I have never even thought about changing! I order over the phone every time and get great service. I used to get my mice locally but after getting several times in a row mice that smelled like they were going bad called them up. The snakes love em too and that's what counts�� plus even with shipping I get about twice as much as where I used to for the same price! I always get a great variety within the sizes I buy always fresh.. Big cheese is my sole supplier of rodents and for good reason

My local guy now charges as much as the big breeders,so it's cheaper to get them delivered to me now.

Old 07-17-2014, 02:57 AM   #9
Tsuhei
Excellent feeders! They arrived quickly and frozen solid! No broken limbs or sickly looking mice/rats in the bunch...

Old 07-17-2014, 10:58 AM   #10
allreptiles1966
Totally happy.

Although the insulation scared me at first. I've never seen that color of brown,tan grey looking for insulation.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!