Bad Guy Beware of Jerry Kruse - Page 46 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #451
StuTennyson
BTW Jerry - In our phone conversation you did say you would pay half by the middle of the month but you specified last "weekend" as the time you would pay. I can provide a transcript of our phone conversation but I don't think you really want me to do that. You reaffirmed that in your text message Mar 5, 2012. Then you came back with another message specifically addressing Wednesday as the day. I can only go by what you tell me.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:33 AM   #452
Christina Vincent
You beat me Stu. I apologize for teasing about midnight Jerry. Kudos to you when it clears. Too many threads on here about the paypal craziness to trust the 1st notification for me. But it shows with a bit of pressure, ok a lot (45 pgs here, stu's text/emails/calls), that indeed the end result may work. Whether it was worth the risks/time and effort....well as I said before $3000 is a lot of effin money to us all lol

Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #453
JerryKruse
Stu has received the first half. The rest at month end. And yes, life has a way of inadvertently slowing things down or what-have-you, unless you're sitting at a computer all day talking about snakes with no real life or have no problem with pushing aside other more-important responsibilities for all-things reptile. And Christina, you talk so very big like you have it allllll figured out. Really. Okay. More power to ya. So, for the record, we can all relax now until month-end.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:42 AM   #454
StuTennyson
More recent text messages:

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:32 - Stu, I do not want 3 to 4 days to sit and build up with a lot of unnecessary BS. Why the hell do you insist on thinking I'm going to screw you............

Text from me:
Mar 15, 2012 8:34 - I posted that I received payment. That should show positive intentions on your part. It should cut the negative postings down. Let's give it a rest now and please stop sending text messages with inflammatory remarks. Thank you.

Old 03-15-2012, 09:47 AM   #455
StuTennyson
BTW - I too have several issues going on in my life that I am sure nobody on this forum would want to deal with but the bottom line is "life goes on". It shouldn't stop us from moving ahead and continue doing what is right!

Old 03-15-2012, 10:01 AM   #456
Christina Vincent
I'm no where near a computer all day, I'm busy workin in the yard, tending to toddlers, caring for my herps and pets and then I go to actual work- technology allows a lot of us to stay current on these forums without being glued to a chair most of the people here have online businesses or are doin business communications here, not sittin talkin about snakes...tho they do that too if there's a $3000 fear of loss, a sick animal and one wants advice so the creature doesn't perish...calm down. And ya, I do have it all figured out- for ME at the moment! Life happens tho to all of us, trust me I've had my share lol I am above no one. I am only a voyer. An outside perspective to a business transaction that went south that I gave my opinions on. That's all. You started climbing outta the hole but then open your mouth with ignorant statements like that and it just sours me, and I'm sure some others...

Old 03-15-2012, 10:13 AM   #457
Show Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryKruse View Post
Stu has received the first half. The rest at month end. And yes, life has a way of inadvertently slowing things down or what-have-you, unless you're sitting at a computer all day talking about snakes with no real life or have no problem with pushing aside other more-important responsibilities for all-things reptile. And Christina, you talk so very big like you have it allllll figured out. Really. Okay. More power to ya. So, for the record, we can all relax now until month-end.
Ha ha you can't handle the heat so your taking stabs at her because she's posting...or are you jealous of her? By the way... I actually sit at my computer reading about snakes most of the day. It's a great life to be able to do what ever I want and not have many responsibilities.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #458
StuTennyson
More recent text messages:

Text from Jerry:
Mar 15, 2012 8:53 - Yeah, and "Kruse-ified" didn't just piss me the hell off........nice. Let's remember the essence of karma Stu -- since Christine mentioned it. I don't HAVE to give you anything if I felt I didn't have any obligation.....BOI or not. I'm choosing to do so whether youdlike to believe it or not. The ONLY problem on MY end was that I didn't react as quickly as you'd have liked me to with a full refund. So please, I would also appreciate a non-sarcasm approach as well. I'm not posting anything further until month end, and I'd expect a little more positivity on your end if you can muster that up. I'm not going to screw you for the last time, I hope that is clear.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:20 AM   #459
Wilomn
Say there ol jer, is paypal only open in the evening now? What you're trying to get us to believe, if I have a handle on your tardiness, is that during the ENTIRE day that you promised to pay Stu, you didn't.

Then, you used your child, and that's a class move there ol buddy, as an excuse. Way to be the man there jer. But, and I'm having a tough time with this part, how come during the approximately 18 hours BEFORE you "fell asleep" reading, if that's even what you were doing, to your kid, you didn't make the payment? Seems pretty lame excuse-wise to me. Not unusual for you by any means, of course, but lame.

Got an excuse for that there ol jer?

Old 03-15-2012, 10:26 AM   #460
Wilomn
Quote:
Originally Posted by StuTennyson View Post
I'm not going to screw you for the last time, I hope that is clear.
This made me laugh.

He's saying, or so it seems in an unconscious sort of way, that he's going to screw you again Stu. And when he's done with you I suppose it'll be someone else foolish enough to trust him; seems there's always one more. Eh jer?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!