For Sale Great Inestment Pair Of Unusual Western Hognoses - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Hognose, Garter, Water & Ribbon Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-01-2010, 08:54 PM   #1
mike cosidente
Great Inestment Pair Of Unusual Western Hognoses

Hello ,
I am selling an awesome pair of Western Hognose snakes with a ton of potential . The male has a stunning 95% dorsal stripe going down his back . I have been told he could possibly be an anaconda , tiger , or leopard type hognose snake and is het for albino as well . I am not a hognose breeder , so I really don't know what he is . His mate is a sibling , making her het for albino as well . She has bright vibrant patterns and a sweet docile temper to boot . Both of these snakes chow down on f/t or live fuzzy mice with gusto . (3) of their littermates were albinos and (1) other male had a similar stripe down his back as well . Genetic ? ? ? . . . I originally bought this pair to get in on the hognose band wagon sorta speak . But I decided to stick with my Red Tail Boas instead . I have seen tons of hognoses being sold at reptile shows and I have no doubt their off spring will be stunning and great sellers as well .

If this gene proves out and is dominant , imagine an albino striped hognose snake . I am taking serious cash offers and possible trades for PARADOX BOAS only please!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN DELIVER THESE BEAUTIES TO HAMBURG PENNSYLVANIA THIS WEEKEND if paid in full .

Thanks ,
Mike
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 12-01-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
psyon
All I see are thumbnail images, can you attach larger ones?

Old 12-01-2010, 11:37 PM   #3
webhawk26
Can not really see the pictures because they are so small, but that is definitely not an anaconda.

Old 12-04-2010, 03:42 AM   #4
mike cosidente
They have been sold !!!!!!!!!!
Thanks , mike
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-05-2010, 12:48 AM   #5
Rextiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike cosidente View Post
I have been told he could possibly be an anaconda
Out of curiosity, who told you that? As someone who has owns an Anaconda and a Superconda as well as hatching out about 15 Anacondas this year, I can tell you 100% that that male is not an Anaconda if that is indeed the male pictured with a checkered belly. All normal Anacondas have solid black bellies.

I hope the buyer wasn't expecting an Anaconda out of this deal.

Old 12-05-2010, 01:33 PM   #6
TMJ_reptiles
misinformed people

I JUST WANTED TO AD TO THIS THREAD BECAUSE i AM BORED AND HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO JUST LIKE THE PEOPLE BASHING THE GUY SELLING THESE HOGNOSE!
First I will start with Webhawk26,How can you tell it is not an anaconda if you can not see in the pics,and don't refer to the belly pattern because I will be getting to that soon.After all your a pro hognose breeder with all the corn snakes you have for sale on fauna.
Next I want to know some of Rextiles credentials because he is claiming to be a pro hognose breeder who has produced anacondas but isn't exactly sure how many,what exactly does about 15 mean,either you produced 15 or you didn't,and if you check superecondas website you will notice in the comparison of a normal belly,a anaconda belly,and the superconda belly.A normal is obvious,an anaconda has a reduced pattern black belly with most of the pattern being to the center of the black and a superconda has a pure black belly,But after all you should already know this because you own a superconda,and have already bred an anaconda producing (about) 15 anacondas,If yor such a pro than why is it you don't have any ads posted.P.S. I did not see anywhere in his ad that he tried to sell these snakes as anacondas,nor did he say he was a pro hognose breeder,If you don't like the snake than don't buy it and keep your petty comments to yourself.Its talk like this from breeder wannabes that hurt other peoples sales.Hey rextiles,stop sniffing your snakes asses and you won't smell so much musk,I don't see any victory just a moron who needs to move out of his mothers basement.

Old 12-05-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
outfished
Thumbs up

Guys, I bought the hogs. The seller was very honest and didn't tell me that they were anything but hogs with an unusual pattern. I bought them in person and want to thank him for the great pair. I'm very happy with them as they are also healthy and good eaters. Nothing but good things to say about the seller. Thanks, Mike Bodner

Old 12-05-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
Rextiles
Thanks for the post Mike! I'm glad that everything worked out.

I hope nobody thought I was implying that the seller was trying to scam anybody other than trying to clarify his implication that the male might be an Anaconda. Unfortunately there's still a lot of uncertainty about what an Anaconda is and what it isn't, so I can see how someone that doesn't know about the markers and such could be easily confused as was discussed in this thread.

Old 12-05-2010, 11:21 PM   #9
webhawk26
I guess I should have said that it was a hognose. Everybody knows that anacondas don't have that upturned nose! See what happens when a dumb "cornsnake guy" tries to point something out about another type of snake. Hopefully the thousands of dollars I have invested in hognose will eventually get me to the "pro" hognose breeder status, just like TMJ! After TMJ makes his second ever post on Fauna that will launch him into "super-pro" hognose status!! One last thing, Rextiles knows alot about hognose. He is a regular contributor in the hognose forum on the other reptile sight.

Old 12-06-2010, 01:53 AM   #10
Gregg Madden
Mike, awesome pick up man... I got your email but I was unable to write you back... I will get to ya in the AM...

Troy, I knew what you were getting at and I do not think the reponse you got from TMJ was warrented... Jeremy must have forgot to take his meds or something... LOL...

Closed Thread