CB 2018 Sudanese Sulcatas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-22-2018, 12:19 PM   #1
SuperMalATA
CB 2018 Sudanese Sulcatas

All the Aquatics is currently offering adorable CB 2018 Sudanese Sulcatas! Big adorable healthy babies.. Eating like crazy.

Sudanese sulcatas are a specific locality of sulcata. The adults tend to have higher domes and attain larger sizes on average relative to more typical sulcatas such as those from Mali and mixed-locality backgrounds. Especially the males. The males are often ultimately more than twice the weight of typical sulcatas when older. Females are often built a bit "sturdier" when mature to withstand the advances of the males. There are only a few people breeding genuine pure Sudanese sulcatas and All The Aquatics maintains a colony consisting only of hand selected choice adults. We have unsexed/mixed-sex 2018 hatchlings available. There are discounts for groups/combos.

Shipping is through Fed-Ex. There is a live arrival guarantee if you are present to receive for first attempt only and in the event of a DOA, I will need photos and possiblyc video of the tortoise within the first hour of receipt. Animals under 4" straight carapace length are not sold as pets.

150 Central FL meet up (Willingness to do so is at my discretion)
200 shipped
140 for each extra adorable baby
1100 shipped for lots of 10

Contact me via email. SuperMal610 at gmail dot com.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2018, 12:23 PM   #2
SuperMalATA
Additional photos
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-22-2018, 12:26 PM   #3
SuperMalATA
More photos available via email
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2018, 07:19 PM   #4
SuperMalATA
Some more photos of two of our larger males. They are both over 300lbs (one is pushing 320) and 40"+ SCL. Giants!!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2018, 07:20 PM   #5
SuperMalATA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2018, 07:22 PM   #6
SuperMalATA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2018, 04:33 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
I have had the pleasure of knowing of these animals since quite a few years ago, seeing them switch hands from the original colony out West to their current ownership/stewardship, and have visited their location, fed them, photographed them, laid hands upon them, and inspected some of their incubating eggs. There is a very, VERY limited number of genuine Sudanese sulcata projects that I would vouch for and this colony is on that especially short list. This information may be relevant to anyone interested in owning this locality of sulcata. Aside from some sulcata morphs, the Sudanese locality as a focus is a project favorite for me.

Old 08-28-2018, 07:20 PM   #8
Brokbakman
Do u have any available at the 1 to 2 year mark I am very interested but don't have the time for the extra love the hatchling need . If so pm the price . Thanks for your time .

Old 08-28-2018, 11:17 PM   #9
SuperMalATA
I'm sorry - we do not hold any back for later sale at a larger size.
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-31-2018, 02:35 PM   #10
DeanS
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
I have had the pleasure of knowing of these animals since quite a few years ago, seeing them switch hands from the original colony out West to their current ownership/stewardship, and have visited their location, fed them, photographed them, laid hands upon them, and inspected some of their incubating eggs. There is a very, VERY limited number of genuine Sudanese sulcata projects that I would vouch for and this colony is on that especially short list. This information may be relevant to anyone interested in owning this locality of sulcata. Aside from some sulcata morphs, the Sudanese locality as a focus is a project favorite for me.

I'm sold! PMs...emails...you name it! Just waiting to iron out details!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!