Newest acquisition. 0.1 Stillwater Hypo Bull. Her name is Peach. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 03-21-2019, 07:17 AM   #1
fattielumpkin
Newest acquisition. 0.1 Stillwater Hypo Bull. Her name is Peach.

So I am finally getting back into snakes after a long hiatus, and pits being my one true love, I could not pass this girl up at the Nashville repticon. 350 grams and eating everything.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Old 03-21-2019, 11:27 AM   #2
bcr229
Congrats! She is definitely a looker.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:38 AM   #3
fattielumpkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcr229 View Post
Congrats! She is definitely a looker.
Thanks. She really is. One of 2 or 3 pits at the whole show. Got lucky, for sure.

Old 03-21-2019, 11:47 AM   #4
chrisis697
Nice pick up Adrian! I have a lil girl just like that I got a month or so ago. She came with a albino, a white sided & a hypo white sided. Super excited to have had the chance to add them. I think in the next couple years we will see more at the show's. Enjoy your new girl!
Chris
B and S Pythons/facebook

Old 03-21-2019, 01:40 PM   #5
fattielumpkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisis697 View Post
Nice pick up Adrian! I have a lil girl just like that I got a month or so ago. She came with a albino, a white sided & a hypo white sided. Super excited to have had the chance to add them. I think in the next couple years we will see more at the show's. Enjoy your new girl!

Chris

B and S Pythons/facebook
Those sound nice. It's so hard to find colubrids that aren't corn snakes around here. I would love to add some more pits and I am desperate for some old world rats.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:57 PM   #6
Serpent Mo
What a great animal. Wonderful find indeed.

I am pretty sure I picked up my bull from the same guy (though it would have been at the previous Repticon, back in December(?)). Do you remember if you got her from the fella' with the African Rock?

Well, whomever you picked her up from, congrats!!!

Old 04-01-2019, 03:12 AM   #7
fattielumpkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent Mo View Post
What a great animal. Wonderful find indeed.

I am pretty sure I picked up my bull from the same guy (though it would have been at the previous Repticon, back in December(?)). Do you remember if you got her from the fella' with the African Rock?

Well, whomever you picked her up from, congrats!!!
Not sure to be honest. If he had one, I didn't see it. He was a tall, middle aged, heavyset guy with glasses. He had quite a few hybrid colubrids, I remember, though.

Old 04-02-2019, 09:42 AM   #8
Serpent Mo
Quote:
Originally Posted by fattielumpkin View Post
Not sure to be honest. If he had one, I didn't see it. He was a tall, middle aged, heavyset guy with glasses. He had quite a few hybrid colubrids, I remember, though.

That sounds like the same dude. Nice enough guy and both the animals I purchased from him six months ago are thriving.

Again, congrats on the beautiful pit.

Old 04-02-2019, 11:57 AM   #9
fattielumpkin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serpent Mo View Post
That sounds like the same dude. Nice enough guy and both the animals I purchased from him six months ago are thriving.

Again, congrats on the beautiful pit.
Yeah for sure. He seems pretty alright. Only bad thing is he goes around before the show opens and buys all the pituophis morphs. Sucks for those of us who would like some.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!