Bad Guy Brian Chapman AKA AlbinoScooby not shipping - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-27-2013, 02:52 PM   #1
Cyphyrys
Stop! Brian Chapman AKA AlbinoScooby not shipping

Paid for a snake on June 4th... Haven't received it yet. Brian said there was an emergency that kept him from shipping. So, I said it was no problem and gave him some more time. Brian kept telling me " sorry, next Monday, next Monday, next Monday, etc..." Never received a shipping notice on any of those Mondays. Nor have I received the animal. He is no longer responding to my emails or messages.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
BrianC
Post up any emails from the transaction.
Did you pay through paypal? I would file a claim.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:06 PM   #3
Cyphyrys
I have all the messages saved on here. Yes, I paid via paypal. Will do!

Old 07-27-2013, 03:18 PM   #4
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphyrys View Post
He is no longer responding to my emails or messages.
I sent him an email notifying him of this thread using his email contact over on Cornsnakes.com. I hope he will show up here and then send you your snake, that's a lot of Mondays gone by.
Did he mention the nature of his emergency?

Old 07-27-2013, 03:26 PM   #5
Cyphyrys
Yes he did. Out of respect I would like to keep it confidential. Thus I have not posted the email/messages on here. IF need be I will.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:40 PM   #6
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphyrys View Post
Yes he did. Out of respect I would like to keep it confidential. Thus I have not posted the email/messages on here. IF need be I will.
I respect that, but if you are going to post a Bad Guy thread, whether people choose to agree with your judgment of him may hinge on WHY he did not send your snake. If it was a genuine emergency or illness or so on, perhaps a refund request is in order, if he is well enough to take care of that.

Old 07-27-2013, 03:55 PM   #7
Cyphyrys
Here are the emails/messages. I tried to be as understanding as I could be, and try not to bother him. But, a little more contact would have been very appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyphyrys
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albinoscooby
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
hello,
I was curious as to the price of the 2010 snow stripe female. possibly see a pic as well.
Thanks!
That would depend on where you live
Still would be interested in that snow stripe female. How much would she be shipped to WI. 53090?
Thanks a bunch, also could I see a pic of her if possible.

-Frederick "Fritz" Meyer-
Shipping to you is almost $45, so I'll let her go for $140 shipped to your door. I am Fed Ex certified as well. This pic is the only picture I have on my phone, and its from a month ago. I'm going to feed them all tonight, so I'll snap another picture for you. She's a solid feeder and has been feeding on Chicks and large mice.

http://i769.photobucket.com/albums/x...r21x/photo.jpg
nice, I'll take her... do you take paypal? if so, what email should I send payment to?
Thanks!
Yep, I do. Paintballfreak310@yahoo.com. I would like to wait for her to pass her meal so I can get her shipped off after she passes her meal, so probably next Monday.
Alrighty, I'll be sending the payment now, n' plan to receive her around tuesday'ISH. Thanks again
Perfect sounds good. I received your payment. I'll get her sent out on Monday and will email you with the tracking number after.
Hello, Just contacting you in regards to shipping that snow stripe female.
Have a good one
Sorry about the delay. I had a death in the family and had to leave the state. I'm sorry for not reaching out to you earlier. I fed them all again last night when I got back in. I will ship her out next Monday to ensure she gets there on time. I can throw in an Amel yearling if you're interested. I believe its a female.
That will work just fine. I will plan to be receiving her Tuesday. SO sorry for your loss.
Perfect. I'll send you the tracking number after I get her out
Hello, just curious as to whether you got that snow stripe female shipped?
Not yet sorry about the delay. I've been all over the place these last few weeks between the death, work and everything going on. I'll get it out to you this week.
I am sorry to say this, but, if she isn't shipped on Monday the 15th I would like my $140 refunded. just has been a long wait with too little contact, or updates. It's not how I usually prefer to do business.

I am very sorry for your loss, and hope things settle down for you,

-Frederick "Fritz" Meyer-

Old 07-27-2013, 06:06 PM   #8
Lucille
This is such a delicate situation. A death in the family certainly can cause delays and that is understandable.
But it is my opinion that after a few weeks, it would take only a moment for someone to process a refund if he felt that he was not up to shipping, especially if he was able to email you to say that the delay be excused, which means he was somewhere that he had the computer access needed to arrange the refund.

Old 07-28-2013, 04:35 PM   #9
Guy Castro
It just amazes me how many deaths there are everytime someone is suppose the ship and animal that has been paid for! They have time to feed animals that can go months without eating,but they can't ship the damn thing! This has "bullshit" written all over it!

Old 07-29-2013, 01:09 PM   #10
Teatime
Quote:
Originally Posted by grcforce327 View Post
It just amazes me how many deaths there are everytime someone is suppose the ship and animal that has been paid for! They have time to feed animals that can go months without eating,but they can't ship the damn thing! This has "bullshit" written all over it!
I think that was pretty needlessly harsh.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!