Info Keven Vogenberger, Keven2, questionable stock - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:32 PM   #41
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by drecargill93 View Post
So mind you I’m new to this whole reptile thing still. If a reptile develops mbd, is it doomed with no hope of recovery? I’ve seen tons of mbd posts on the groups I follow on Facebook and I’ve never once seen a owner put down their animal that developed mbd with a previous owner. They put the animal in it’s correct environment and it thrived. Even if it had mbd in the past. I would really be more understanding of all you guys bashing Keven if more than just ONE of these instances happened. But one mistake out of hundreds of animals he’s sold on here. You literally see his name in just about every category in the classifieds. Cmon now. It’s really not worth adding fuel to the fire. I’ve never seen a bad review from any one who’s received a animal from
Him.
I've had to euthanize a rescue due to severe MBD. It all depends on how bad the MBD is, how far it has progressed and what body part is affected.

In this one issue, we have several lies ...
Keven did not handle this well at all. How a seller handles bad press is a true representation of their character and speaks on how they may react with a potential buyer if something goes wrong.

Old 04-18-2018, 06:33 PM   #42
Insomniac101
Quote:
Originally Posted by drecargill93 View Post

He even held my animal for me at no additional cost till weather in my area was warm enough to ship.

Everyone has their day when they make mistakes. You guys aren’t perfect. You guys make mistakes.
Holding animals until shipping conditions are safe, is standard procedure in this hobby.

I don't consider deliberately lying to people as being a "mistake". That was deceitful, and when pressed, his story about veterinary care (or lack of), changed several times.

Keven probably means well, but I think by taking in all these animals, he got in over his head. He stated that he would have to start euthanizing, if he can't sell some animals. If I had to give up a pet, and I found out later that the "rescue" I gave it to euthanized it, I would not be happy.

Kathy

Old 04-18-2018, 06:35 PM   #43
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickolasanastasiou View Post
Anyone caring so much about the animals is not going to imply a threat that animals will be killed off due to the fallout of exposing that situation. A low move IMO.
^^^ this!

Old 04-18-2018, 07:19 PM   #44
Keven2
First off I want to say thank you to Candie and Andre for the kind words. I did not say I was going to kill off my reptiles. I stated if this effort to try to destroy me worked I would not be able to care for them and I didn't hear any of you offer to take them off of my hands especially since the rescues I have are only going to need constant care until they pass. So what other option would you leave me??? The reason I haven't responded is because at this point it doesn't matter. You just proved that. Two people give positive feed back and you attack them and say they aren't credible. Everything I say you twist around. I will not disclose the vet tech I took the Cham too. I will not subject anybody to this! The thing about this is I've not been able to eat or sleep I've been a complete wreck over this. Not because of money but because I'm doing all I can to keep a float for the tons of rescues that no body wants. It's the fact that I care so much for every reptile I have and give everything I have to the rescues I keep and the animals I buy and sell to take care of the rescues I have. Its because my reputation is at stake over an ad that i took down immediatly. Its over a mistake and nothing intentional! It literally makes me sick to see there is absolutely no compassion. I've had people tell me I don't care for my reptiles that I wouldn't hold my word if a reptile died in transit. Really nasty horrible things calling me a lier. These people along with you dont know me or what i stand for at all!! Well just cause I don't do what you want doesn't make me a lier! Your just are out for blood no.matter who it hurts. I have literally sold over a hundred reptiles on here. Ive gone above and beyond because i only want whats best for the animal! I've had not one bad review on any animal I've sold. I've literally made every decision on selling a reptile how id want to be treated. If I knew that this veil was a sick looking veil not an old looking helmeted chameleon I wouldn't have even of posted him. Looking now after all the comments I would have worded my ad differently. You are just so he'll bent on this vet. Even if I got papers they wouldn't be good enough you would say I made them up. I did not write the last two replies and I in know way told them what to say! I guess we will have to see if more peo people can validate that I don't rip people off. I could see if o sold the animal to someone and dipped them.off but your trying to ruin me over an animal I didn't even sell on here. There is absolutely nothing left for me to say. Just think for a minute that you are wrong and I'm not lying how that would make someone feel. Every one makes mistakes that's just being human but having compassion and understanding is being human also! I am going to go forward and do the best job I can despite the absolute hate that's being cast upon me. Reptiles are my passion taking care of them is all that matters I will keep selling reptiles so I can care for as many sick reptiles as I can no matter if you leave this up or take it down. I do evetything in my power to make My prices quality of Reptile and customer service the absolute best it can be i refuse to let this bring me down any longer cause i know the truth and its not what your portraying me to be im honest to a fault loyal as can be and ask anybody that knows me my word is my bond! I truly hope you all have a blessed day.

Old 04-18-2018, 07:39 PM   #45
BlueCrowned
So now you took it to a vet tech? I thought you only called a vet tech?

Old 04-18-2018, 07:54 PM   #46
Shiari
If you have to buy and sell animals in order to care for your 'rescues', then you have gone beyond your means as a 'rescue'.

And no vet tech would tell you that lizard was healthy. To do so is illegal.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:01 PM   #47
Snake-Queen
Keven, you are twisting everyone's words.

First you said you took it to a vet. Lie

Then you said you called a vet tech & the said it was healthy. Probably a lie.

Now you say you took it to a vet tech.

Which is it?

Old 04-18-2018, 08:10 PM   #48
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keven2 View Post
I did not say I was going to kill off my reptiles.
Here is what you said:

Quote:
So at this point you have probably crushed my ability to sell anything on here and having so many rescues that no one wants I will have to start uthenizing them .

Old 04-18-2018, 08:28 PM   #49
Lucille
Quote:
I will keep selling reptiles so I can care for as many sick reptiles as I can .
Quote:
If I knew that this veil was a sick looking veil not an old looking helmeted chameleon
You wouldn't know a sick reptile if you tripped over it.

Old 04-18-2018, 08:31 PM   #50
Lucille
Exactly how are you 'caring for sick reptiles' if you don't take them to the vet and instead put them up for sale when they look miserable and ill?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!