Bad Guy Shaun Watkins Exotic Scales - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2010, 05:08 PM   #11
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun1969 View Post
There is a contract that I insisted that he sign regarding the $2000 that was given to me for materials for the store.
What was the contract supposed to cover? And did he sign it?

Old 10-28-2010, 05:02 PM   #12
Shaun1969
Yes, we both signed it. It was orginally just for display racks for the store, then when he arrived at my place he changed the agreement to just materials for the store such as racks and cages (I will have to dig up the contract and post it).

When I heard what our mutual friend told me about his plans, I confronted Jason about the business contract that he was supposed to supply me to look over. He kept saying that it was coming and after awhile, when he started to bug me about contacts for the business, I told him that I wasn't interested in being involved in his business, especially without a contract.

After that I gave him an offer to settle my contractual/monetary commitment to him and he accepted. The settlement was 5 racks worth $250 each ($350 with heat tape and bins but these were minus heat tape and bins) and 40 captive hatch ball pythons from NGM Exotics. Like I said, he got his monies worth. He has been selling these balls in his store with no problems from what I have been told. So, basically, $1250 in racks and (40 x $25) $1000 in ball pythons.

Also, his claim that this went on for over a year is incorrect. He gave me the money in March of this year and we settled this in July.

If you take a look at my RC profile you will see how under handed he truly deals. He has left negative feedback under two different user profiles on my feed back page. One is Boidfreak and the other is Reptilez. He is breaking two major policies on RC. One is the fact that you are not supposed to have 2 profiles and second, he is using 3rd party information on his feedback (which is not allowed, you can only reference your own experience with a buyer/seller). The 3rd party information that he has left on my feedback page is also fabricated lies. If you check with Mark Mandic, there are no issues with my business dealings with him. The Montreal breeder that he is referring to is entirely invented. If he wishes to name this "Montreal breeder" that I am apparently trying to scam, that would be great and then I can clear that up too.

Old 10-28-2010, 11:32 PM   #13
Paul Kent
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun1969 View Post
After that I gave him an offer to settle my contractual/monetary commitment to him and he accepted. The settlement was 5 racks worth $250 each ($350 with heat tape and bins but these were minus heat tape and bins) and 40 captive hatch ball pythons from NGM Exotics. Like I said, he got his monies worth. He has been selling these balls in his store with no problems from what I have been told. So, basically, $1250 in racks and (40 x $25) $1000 in ball pythons.
Did you draw up another contract for that deal or was that all verbal? If so, posting that would help too.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:06 PM   #14
boidfreak
that is not actually how things went down there are 2 sides to the story and then the truth. We have patched things up some what. He never had any contacts to give I was the one that gave him mine and everytime i got a other one for what ever it may be he would want it! Any ways Nate from NGM said he has never done business with shaun and all the ball pythons that he gave me died because they were so parasite infested. They were all wild caught garbage which he knew.I took them because I had to regain some of my loss. And me trying to screw him lol never happened. How could I if I was the one who put out the money. I wasn't in a position too? He had my money if you go back to my original blog you will see what happened. Shaun had no contacts which ones did i want???? I was the one who gave you George for the feeders! dude i really don't want to rehash this again don't try to knock my character with BS or it is going to get ugly again! You know what you did and you know that you were in the wrond don't make up lies and stories ok what is done is done.

Old 12-12-2010, 11:24 PM   #15
shelliebear
...Why are you bringing this up again almost two months later?

Old 12-12-2010, 11:28 PM   #16
shelliebear
Also, how does taking sick ball pythons help you with "some of your loss"? Loss of money + sick snakes =More lost money for vet bills, unless you didn't treat them or take them to the vet at all, which is irresponsible....
Clarify, please. :/

Old 12-13-2010, 01:18 AM   #17
Addie_P
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidfreak View Post
dude i really don't want to rehash this again don't try to knock my character with BS or it is going to get ugly again!
Uh, YOU are the one posting a BOI thread months after this was supposedly resolved.

Old 05-14-2011, 07:58 AM   #18
boidfreak
LOL PIG I was replying to his comments

Old 05-14-2011, 08:14 AM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by boidfreak View Post
LOL PIG I was replying to his comments
Jason

You came to the BOI for help. You were asked for supporting documents which you say you have, but never posted. Once you post here on the BOI, you cannot direct people not to 'rehash' the problems that you publicized, and the way you deal with problems makes a difference in how the readers here see you, and your reputation.
How is your store coming along?

Old 05-14-2011, 10:22 AM   #20
maggie22195
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Jason

You came to the BOI for help. You were asked for supporting documents which you say you have, but never posted. Once you post here on the BOI, you cannot direct people not to 'rehash' the problems that you publicized, and the way you deal with problems makes a difference in how the readers here see you, and your reputation.
How is your store coming along?
But you know what is sad... when you get two completely different sides of a story. It is really hard to determine who is at fault or who is trying to stir up some drama to get attention (many pick the second option). I hope things ended well for both parties and lets hope this is a good warning to others to get contracts going and get things in wsriting when doing business deals just to protect themselves from being screwed over.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!