Inquiry Roachesrus, anyone hear from him recently? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-12-2011, 04:10 PM   #51
dekaybrown
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlyoung76 View Post
How much or how long of a chance does a person need. He has been screwing people over for the better part of a year now. Sure he gets 1-2 happy customers out every 10 he deals with...Does not make him reputable in any sense of the imagination....

By the way still waiting on my order from Aug last year....be glad to see anything...but as usual he never responds to inquiries once he screws you over.

As long as he does not screw you over he will reply...the moment you question him good bye no response no nothing.
Lets hope that does not happen.

August last year?? that's not good.

I can only go by this one experience so far, he was cordial and quick to respond.

I'm sure he will be reading this, since I will email a link to the posts to him.

Old 05-12-2011, 07:27 PM   #52
herpetologies
Roaches

jlyoung76,
I am not Rene from roachesrus.com, if you read through my previous reply to this thread I state that he was someone I did business with and created the website for. But I own blapticadubiaroaches.com, not roachesrus.com.

Old 05-16-2011, 12:44 PM   #53
dekaybrown
It's official, I'M happy with my order 100%

Darien made good on his promise and my delivery of adult breeder males arrived on Saturday.

I personally would not hesitate to order from him again.

Old 05-16-2011, 03:29 PM   #54
herpetologies
Thank You!

Thank you Wayne,
I really appreciate the good review.

Just a heads up everyone, I will be re-opening roachesrus.com as the new "owner" and hope to restore the name with positive feedback. I am just setting the site up as another place for people to buy roaches, so you will have the choice of ordering from blaptica dubia roaches or roaches r us. No matter which site you order from, you will get the same great service and unlike the old owner of roachesrus, you will actually RECEIVE your feeder roaches! :-)

Thank You

Old 05-16-2011, 03:45 PM   #55
jlyoung76
Quote:
Originally Posted by herpetologies View Post
jlyoung76,
I am not Rene from roachesrus.com, if you read through my previous reply to this thread I state that he was someone I did business with and created the website for. But I own blapticadubiaroaches.com, not roachesrus.com.
Yes, I read where he was a "drop" shipper. but this thread was started about him and not you. Rene is the one that keeps taking people. He not only does it here but on craigslist as well.

If he is no longer associated with you then that is fantastic. Hopefully Rene will no longer take peoples money and not give them their product.

Old 05-16-2011, 04:00 PM   #56
herpetologies
Roaches

I was just making sure everyone knew that I am not Rene... I just made his website for him, and I know what you mean, he wronged me so many times. But no worry, I am now in charge of roachesrus and hopefully I can get the name recognized as reputable and not as a supplier who rips people off. I hope you all will do business with me and that I can come across as a reputable supplier... Thank you everyone for understand where I'm coming from, have a great day!

Darien

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!