Good Guy Rich at Reptile Basics. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-22-2011, 04:58 AM   #11
geckobabies
Great experience here too. Every order has been in stock and shipped quickly.

Old 03-22-2011, 09:37 AM   #12
BenSiegelReptiles
I dont ever write up here, but I was just reading another one of my bad guy threads here and saw this post right underneath. Recently we were looking for new houseing for our baby colubrid and leopard gecko dept. I researched a few options and spoke with Rich. I asked him for a price on a 1000 holes and he got to work. Got the product ahead of quoted delivery time and have to say, as far as animal maintenence goes, this is one of the best investments I have ever made. It has made my life, my employees lives, and my baby snakes lives better!!! Quality product all the way around and we are going to be adding another 1000 slots soon and you can bet I will be calling Rich

Ben Siegel

Old 03-22-2011, 10:57 AM   #13
Sassinator1
I have bought from reptile basics many times and have always been happy with their products and services. They always are prompt and usually ship out the same day as I order. They have the best prices I have seen on heat tape, hides and water dishes. I will be ordering from them for years to come.

-Angie Jones

Old 03-22-2011, 12:11 PM   #14
Kristi23
Rich is the best! I've purchased racks, thermostats, heat tape, bowls, and hides from him. Every order came in quickly and his customer service is great.

Old 04-06-2011, 05:30 PM   #15
snowgyre
I just ordered a Vivarium Electronics VE-100 thermostat from Rich at Reptile Basics. Before I placed my order I had a question about the model, and received a punctual and helpful answer within a couple of hours. I placed my order about an hour later, and the thermostat arrived the following day. I couldn't be more pleased and would definitely order from Rich again.

Old 04-06-2011, 06:02 PM   #16
AF1Bird
I have bought several racks from Rich and have never been happier. I have more ordered and will not do business with anyone else. They are the best.

Old 04-06-2011, 08:54 PM   #17
GreenCountryHerp
Rich is great, I order all my reptile supplies from him. The orders are shipped out quickly everytime. I highly recommend Rich and Reptile Basics

Old 04-07-2011, 03:52 PM   #18
JohnNJ
Good products, fast service, friendly customer service and support.

I highly recommend Rich and ReptileBasics.com

Old 04-16-2011, 11:55 PM   #19
rgillis
I just received my second RBI CB70 Rack from Rich and a few large hides. As usual excellent communication throughout the process and a quality product.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:41 PM   #20
RickS
I received the flexwatt I ordered Friday this afternoon. It was sent out Friday afternoon, within a few hours of ordering it! That, first of all, never happens to me. Anywhere. Second, Rich was extremely helpful prior to the order, helping me figure out exactly what I needed. It arrived this afternoon in perfect condition and is now up and running! I'm very happy with it. Rich treated a $30 order like a $3000 order. Thumbs up, I will definitely order from him again. Got my eye on a rack next...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!