People who forgot where they came from - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #1
munchkin1020
People who forgot where they came from

Thanks man

Old 02-27-2013, 12:04 AM   #2
GMTIRRILL
That is the nature of the beast when it comes to business, even though it should be common sense should say remember your roots

Old 02-27-2013, 12:06 AM   #3
munchkin1020
Yep

. Thanks

Old 03-08-2013, 08:37 PM   #4
CarolinaClassicDragons
Thanks!

Old 03-08-2013, 10:05 PM   #5
munchkin1020
sorry

Old 03-09-2013, 10:50 PM   #6
Mistyck
No, I'm not siding with either one of you, but....Seriously? You had to post this in the Bearded Dragon Discussion Forum? This is nothing more than a tift that you want other people to side with you on. If he doesn't want to come off his price then he doesn't have to. That gives you some options...1) Buy from him and shut up about it, 2) Buy from him and continue to gripe, 3) Don't buy from him and shut up about it, or 4) Don't buy from him and continue to gripe. Either way you go, this wasn't something that needed to be brought to the Discussion forum. Simple thing is, Don't buy from him, and then you won't need a reason to gripe about his prices.

Just because he's bought from you, and you gave him certain prices, does not mean that he has to return that favor. You could have charged him just as much, if not more, yet you chose not to. Who's fault is that; YOURS, not his. He's entitled to price his dragons at whatever price he wants, and not come off the price if he doesn't want to.

So don't be talking about "ethics" and "roots". It's all a matter of what one chooses to do. Hell you started this thread, and then decide to tell him,
Quote:
if you want to talk with me call me.
That's pretty childish on your part. Call him out in a public forum and then expect him to take it to phone calls. If you want to do that, you should have done it in the first place, and saved the forum space.

Just my two cents. Like I said, I'm not siding with anyone on this matter, just seems to me that this whole thing could have been handled differently from the get go!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!