Adam Meth (Good Guy) and honest. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:02 PM   #1
jwcfolife
Thumbs up Adam Meth (Good Guy) and honest.

I recently purchased a snake from Adam Meth. He responded to all my emails, answered all my questions, and is a very reasonable person to do business with. Good guy to deal with. Sent the snake we had agreed upon on the day we had agreed on.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:30 PM   #2
brucestephenson
He must be a good guy. I saw on the Pete Jolles thread something about Critical Bill liking meth also.

Old 12-21-2007, 02:58 PM   #3
snake5007
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson
He must be a good guy. I saw on the Pete Jolles thread something about Critical Bill liking meth also.
Well, i'm sure that everybody who reads one of your posts needs some just to try and get a grasp of the drivel that you type.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:21 PM   #4
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by brucestephenson

Bruce, how nice of you to tarnish a person's good guy thread with such drivel.
To choose some random good guy thread based on that person's last name to throw insults at other members, is completely absurd. Beyond trollish, it's just pathetic.

Old 12-21-2007, 03:23 PM   #5
critical bill
Don't feed the obese troll folks. Its well known it doesn't care for any of us here and its only mission is to disrupt and feed on the attention.

Glad to hear your deal went well Jeff.

Old 12-21-2007, 06:46 PM   #6
brucestephenson
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Don't feed the obese troll folks. Its well known it doesn't care for any of us here and its only mission is to disrupt and feed on the attention.

Glad to hear your deal went well Jeff.
You are mistaken. I think that you are all kind, caring, compassionate, and intelligent people.

Old 12-21-2007, 07:18 PM   #7
critical bill
Bruce, haven't you been warned enough? If you must, please take your beef up with me in PM. Try to show some respect for Jeff as a NEW fellow member.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!