Tim Mcbride - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-12-2004, 05:21 PM   #1
Jim Elliott
Talking Tim Mcbride

Has anyone heard from Tim Mcbride? I had bad dealings with him and I know he ripped off many people as well as a well known breeder before he just vanished! A guy named HughB emailed me today and told me he was selling snakes again using this site, does anyone know if this could be true. He also said he may be living with his buddy Chris Romine in Calif., but I cannot confirm this either. If anyone can provide any information about this guy please let me know, I am sure I am not the only person that would like to know! Regards, Jim Elliott

Old 04-12-2004, 09:57 PM   #2
jefjen
tim mcbride..what a joke..

Jim,,
You are correct.. Tim McBride is a piece of crap..
We haven't seen Tim in a while, but we did see his Crackhead buddy Ron Smith several months ago at a Huddle House in Georgia, and he also said he was back into the reptile business.
Man,, let me tell ya a story about Tim..
Tim and Ron were *in business..lol* together a few years back,, when Tim was still in the military..
Tim had several animals of Ron's at his house..Most were probably stolen..
Anywho,, Tim stashed all the animals at his moms house((or somewhere), and set fire to the garage where the animals were SUPPOSED to be at..
Then turned around and told Ron all the animals were killed in this *arson*.. He even went as far as to call the cops, and say someone burned his garage down..
All the time, the animals were stashed somewhere..
Then told Ron that the insurance WOULD NOT PAY FOR ANIMALS!!!
BUT,, guess what??? Yep, you guessed it, they did pay for the animals, but Ron was never informed of this,,UNTIL we saw him at the Huddle House..

STAY FAR AWAY FROM TIM McBRIDE!!!

Old 05-09-2009, 05:21 PM   #3
hugh.g.rection
Post removed due to using a fictitious name on the BOI.
hhmoore

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!