Bad Guy Bad Bad Guy chris sulwer - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2009, 12:17 PM   #31
rosebud945
Thank you, Dennis.

Old 03-21-2009, 01:31 PM   #32
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by memnoch1970 View Post
why do you care what i do, spawn. ive never done anything to you and you take it upon yourself to go out of your way to mess with me. thats ok, whatever takes up your spare time i guess......
We care what you do because this is a community. We help and try to protect each other from the likes of you.

People here share their good news- new snakes, eggs perhaps, even milestones in their lives. Unfortunately for you, they share their bad news too, and from what I've seen so far, you are real bad news.

Old 03-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #33
tat2darin
thank god i quarantined these two snakes i got from chris! the worst of the 2 died today! my vet appt. is tomorrow. so at least she can check out the one still alive and tell me if it is a disease or just neglect. please everyone quarantine each and every snake you get! you never know!

Old 03-26-2009, 06:29 AM   #34
Masonexotics
Still stand behind your husbandy and the health of your stock then Chris?

Old 05-11-2009, 11:16 AM   #35
reptileran
Thumbs down chris sulwer

I purchased a 100% het translucent bearded dragon from chris on kingsnake classifieds.He said they were 4 months old and atleast 8 inches.He said he would send me a female.When it came in the next morning,the dragon was not even 6 inches and a male.It was also dehydrated and skinny.I emailed him about the problem and he pretty much did not care.This guy is a disgrace to this hobby.I look at it this way i got ripped off,but i saved one of the many bearded dragons this guy has.A bearded dragon at 4 months old should be atleast 9-12 inches!

Old 05-11-2009, 01:09 PM   #36
rosebud945
Quote:
I look at it this way i got ripped off,but i saved one of the many bearded dragons this guy has.
Well, that makes three animals that have been rescue bought from Chris, not that you would get your money if you decided not to keep it! Poor thing. But with the right care, it will catch up. I have a rescue male here that came in severely underdeveloped like that and had the beginning signs of MBD, and he is gorgeous now!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!