Good Guy jasballs / john stranahan - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #1
bradleymoore
Thumbs up jasballs / john stranahan

obviously my name is bradley moore. i recently purchased a large male mojave ball python breeder from john stranahan (jasballs). i can't say enough of how smooth and great this transaction went down. great communication, great packing, and most of all.... great snake. ill definitely do business with him again in the future. only thing i'm pissed about is the fact that i can't return the trader rating, but i'll make sure to do that first thing i become a paying member. thanks john!

all in all, john stranahan (jasballs) =

Old 03-18-2009, 01:21 AM   #2
Gary O
His Mojaves are fricken sweet!!!! I can not wait untill 09 season eggs start hatching I am for sure getting a few mojos from John.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:32 AM   #3
Royal Morphz
What?????? Jas a good guy. No.............. He's a great guy and produces freaks lol

Old 03-18-2009, 01:55 AM   #4
bradleymoore
here is a picture of him.

Old 03-18-2009, 01:58 AM   #5
bradleymoore
lets try this again.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #6
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradleymoore View Post
obviously my name is bradley moore. i recently purchased a large male mojave ball python breeder from john stranahan (jasballs). i can't say enough of how smooth and great this transaction went down. great communication, great packing, and most of all.... great snake. ill definitely do business with him again in the future. only thing i'm pissed about is the fact that i can't return the trader rating, but i'll make sure to do that first thing i become a paying member. thanks john!

all in all, john stranahan (jasballs) =
Thanks alot Man!!

Old 03-18-2009, 07:59 PM   #7
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gary O View Post
His Mojaves are fricken sweet!!!! I can not wait untill 09 season eggs start hatching I am for sure getting a few mojos from John.
Thanks Brother! The het hypo just ovulated. Should be an interesting clutch of Mojos in there!!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #8
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Morphz View Post
What?????? Jas a good guy. No.............. He's a great guy and produces freaks lol
You ROCK!!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
wyldwurm
I have two of his mojo's and they are both awesome looking snakes. They are two of my calmest snakes too. Coinkidink? I think not! John has beautiful stuff!

Old 03-18-2009, 08:56 PM   #10
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by wyldwurm View Post
I have two of his mojo's and they are both awesome looking snakes. They are two of my calmest snakes too. Coinkidink? I think not! John has beautiful stuff!
Thanks Kim! You da woMAN!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!