Inquiry Roachesrus, anyone hear from him recently? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:01 PM   #21
Robin Mazz
I had the same thing happen to me...Untill I threatened to cancel my order through pay pal...Then I heard from him and two weeks later got my order....I would not go through that again...

Old 01-03-2011, 05:22 PM   #22
sagespyder@yahoo.com
New update.. Yay, paypal sided with me and has issued me a partial refund of $0.00 due to insufficent funds.

Old 01-03-2011, 05:41 PM   #23
sagespyder@yahoo.com
accident

in the e-mail i got from paypal it said a partial refund of 0 but on the webiste it says they are going to refund the whole amount.

Old 01-04-2011, 10:58 PM   #24
Hurricane Dragons
did you get your money back?

Old 01-05-2011, 01:19 AM   #25
Jenber
any news on getting your money back? (I know it's an inquiry thread about the roaches and such, just wondering to tie up loose ends)

-Jennifer Ehrichs

Old 01-05-2011, 07:39 AM   #26
sagespyder@yahoo.com
yes, paypal decided in my favor after his 10 days to put his info in about the situation.

thank you so much for your support you guys!

Old 01-05-2011, 09:14 AM   #27
Magic Merlin
Quote:
Originally Posted by sagespyder@yahoo.com View Post
New update.. Yay, paypal sided with me and has issued me a partial refund of $0.00 due to insufficent funds.
What about the insufficent funds thing.......was your account fully reembursed? And what about reembursement from your previous dealings where he shorted you on product?

Old 01-05-2011, 04:06 PM   #28
sagespyder@yahoo.com
yes i got a full refund. when i had gotten the e-mail telling me that they sided in my favor it said that i would get a parital refund of 0. when i signed in and checked the account and my card it shows a transfer being made for the full amount.

about my first transaction with him, i never persued anything from him because i thought that it might have been an over sight.

Old 02-25-2011, 12:58 AM   #29
theresal
A day late and $128 short

I wish I had read this thread 2 weeks ago as I am now dealing with disputing non shipment of roaches from Roaches R US with Paypal. This company does not answer e-mails and there was no indication of when my order would be shipped. The one e-mail that was answered stated
"Hi,

I have been swamped with so many small orders I have over looked yours but rest assured you order will arrive this week and your beardies will be pleased. I like to make this up to you on your next order and offer you 5% off your order.

Thanks!

p.s. you should get your order by this saturday"

Saturday, was 02/19/2011. I waited until Tuesday evening to e-mail back since the post office was closed Monday. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, but once I did not hear back, I put in a dispute with Paypal. I guess the seller is not going to respond and has probably gotten away with scamming other people. I am really frustrated that this happened, but I am glad that someone started a topic about it. Maybe it will save others the trouble. Thanks everyone!! Maybe I will research next time before being fooled by the great price. If it seems too good to be true........

Old 02-25-2011, 01:14 AM   #30
Magic Merlin
Well, Rene is currently online maybe he will grace us this time since he was too busy last complaint.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!