Inquiry Roachesrus, anyone hear from him recently? - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-25-2011, 03:34 PM   #31
Magic Merlin
I PM'd Rene to make him aware of this thread

Old 02-25-2011, 03:51 PM   #32
theresal
Thank you for letting him know. If I was a seller, I think that I would at least let people know that I was behind on shipping or I was sold out. I think that it would be better to be honest than to lose future business. Unless of course, his intention is to rip off as many innocent people as possible. Thanks again for letting him know. By the way, my intention is not to harm anyone's business. I just want to do business with reputable, honest people and I don't want anyone else to have to go through what I am going through. $128 is a lot of money to most people.

Old 03-08-2011, 07:54 PM   #33
theresal
Update - I will be getting a full refund from Paypal within the next week. I don't think that Rene with Roaches R Us ever even replied to the Paypal inquiry.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:12 PM   #34
Magic Merlin
Glad to hear you will be getting your money back.

Old 03-08-2011, 10:40 PM   #35
theresal
Me too!!

Old 03-15-2011, 10:42 PM   #36
cbreefer
Wish I saw this earlier. I made an order and paid for it over a month ago. I have gotten little response back. I actually sent him an email asking if I have been scammed. I will be contacting paypal for a refund.
Chris

Old 03-16-2011, 07:59 AM   #37
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbreefer View Post
Wish I saw this earlier. I made an order and paid for it over a month ago. I have gotten little response back. I actually sent him an email asking if I have been scammed. I will be contacting paypal for a refund.
Chris
i could change this if i could but i can't. you however can post your own BOI about your work with him. It could be with a negative perspective but being that there are a few people here who have gotten the shaft from him i am sure it will be no big deal.

just let him know what you are doing here to be fair.

I did but as you can see he didn't come around to it or anything.

I am sorry that this had happened to you, that would make you the 3rd person here who this has happened to, me being the first since i started it.

it is best to let everyone know. i was just trying to get a hold of him when i started it but it seems that there are people out there ordering from him and don't get a lot of info back from him about their orders.

As you can see they have commented here either past or present.

if you start a real negative thread about him you can see you will have people to back you up. Also being that you have waited a month it would be well warranted.

Thank you for contributing!

Old 03-25-2011, 05:31 AM   #38
jlyoung76
A little history of Rene Morales (roachesrus owner) How he continues to get people to buy from him amazes me to this day. I am a current active duty US Marine and Rene is a former Marine (sadly to say).

I ordered a few roaches from him in Sept 2010 and he only shipped half of the order. he did send a letter with the order saying he would ship the rest the following week (this is Mar 2011 still nothing else). I dont expect to receive the remaining order. I do however request that I anyone knows other sites he is advertising on...Please for the sake of potential people he will screw over...make it known that he is a scammer.

And to think he is a former Marine....Thanks jacka$$ for giving us loyal HONEST Marines a bad rep with the reptile industry.

So from one Marine to the rest of the herp board. I apologize for this a$$hole scamming so many. Sorry if I offend anyone but this a$$hole pisses me off. I see why he got out of the Marine Corps as a LCpl and nothing higher.

Old 03-25-2011, 05:52 AM   #39
sagespyder@yahoo.com
Ouch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlyoung76 View Post
A little history of Rene Morales (roachesrus owner) How he continues to get people to buy from him amazes me to this day. I am a current active duty US Marine and Rene is a former Marine (sadly to say).

I ordered a few roaches from him in Sept 2010 and he only shipped half of the order. he did send a letter with the order saying he would ship the rest the following week (this is Mar 2011 still nothing else). I dont expect to receive the remaining order. I do however request that I anyone knows other sites he is advertising on...Please for the sake of potential people he will screw over...make it known that he is a scammer.

And to think he is a former Marine....Thanks jacka$$ for giving us loyal HONEST Marines a bad rep with the reptile industry.

So from one Marine to the rest of the herp board. I apologize for this a$$hole scamming so many. Sorry if I offend anyone but this a$$hole pisses me off. I see why he got out of the Marine Corps as a LCpl and nothing higher.
One of my few friend here is a marine and if he were to know someone liked this almost got away with my money he would be upset.

I don't know his history or anything like that. when i first started this thread it was to find someone to get in touch with him for my order. I have brought a few people out of the wood works to comment on him but apparently that is not enough. I recommended someone else to comment on him but that went unheeded.

I guess that i should post something to let other people know if there are others buying from him.

Thank YOU for serving in our military, my husband, brother, and sister are now serving before it was my uncles and my grandpa serving in the military. I have a deep respect for those serving while other choose not to.

Thank you and I will catch everyone later.

Old 04-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #40
Miss Tuniwha
I hope I am not off topic.. but what site did you order from?

I ask, because when I went to www.roachesrus.com .. it linked me to this : http://blapticadubiaroaches.com/

So .. upon looking a little closer we find this :

http://www.whois.net/whois/roachesrus.com

which says this:

Registrant:

Darien Drollinger

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: ROACHESRUS.COM

So would Darien be the owner of roachesrus??

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!