Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #31
NIGRO51
You are the reason i like the BOI so much! Buddy..Brother. You are none of those to me.

This thread is well deserved. You are not the first and unfortunately will not be the last person outed on this board for terrible transactions.

Cut your loses, pay what you owe and come out of this as a man who has learned a valuable lesson.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:46 AM   #32
Focal
Quote:
Since you have not made ANY attempt since Oct 2010
Quote:
As of June 11, 2011...I have received NO MORE than the $100 for the 4ft AP cage back in Oct. 2010. He still owes me $225
This is all that matters right now. Make another thread about her activities. In this thread, you have not made one attempt to be honorable in this transaction.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:48 AM   #33
rjarosek
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatraman@gmail.com View Post
And i like how its about what Im keeping and not the fact that she illegally sold me hots... Hmm... curious...

Maybe because you picked them up in NE? I don't think they are illigal there. You transported them to your resedence from NE didn't you?

Old 06-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #34
amercnwmn
Not even sure where to begin to try to untangle that nonsensical post, Adam.

BEFORE I even STARTED this BOI post, in MAY 2011, I WARNED YOU I was going to post here. I said it had been LONG enough. I mean 9months and I had heard from you 2x and BOTH AFTER I said something to you??

When you told me AFTER I contacted you in May 2011, what had befallen you and your g/f I sent you my condolences, and explained that it was FINE if you just made NOMINAL payments, and ALL I ASKED is that you just KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME about what was going on and make SMALL PAYMENTS AS ORIGINALLY AGREED....
Quote:
Court Roles
Well if you've got to, just send small payments. I agreed to accept that initially, cause I'm broke as a joke too. Like I said, I'm not being inflexible, but I do need to get this settled as soon as I can.
I think that's pretty clear I was requesting you step up the payments, and specifying a demand of payment. So your excuse about thinking you had all the time in the world is ridiculous.

You then replied on May 2, 2011:
Quote:
Adam Atra Vordermark
I understand. And will definitely have something sent out by friday or sooner
Well, since I have not heard from you, and I was removed from your FL and then BLOCKED, I took the next step to warn others of how unethical you conduct your business.
I see you must have removed the block to send the latest PM instead of having a 3rd party forward it to me, This is from today (6-12-11):
Quote:
4 minutes agoAdam Atra Vordermark
If you Still want your money then You need to delete All of my private info off of that forum or you will not recieve any of it. And if you think that I wont pay you either way and that I dont plan on it then fine, Ill give up planning on it. Go ahead and whine about the fact that I owe you money for whatever and put out dates, Whatever. But you need to remove my personal Info from that forum.
A) You have NO RIGHT to put CONDITIONS on money you OWE ME for snakes YOU RECEIVED. That's absolutely ridiculous.

Your FACEBOOK profile where the pics were posted was public at one point. I am using what YOU have SHARED PUBLICLY to support MY claims YOU OWE ME $225 and are CLEARLY shirking your responsibilities. As far as my "whining about money" Uhh YEAH after 9 months of you owing me money and seeing you talk about purchases and gym memberships and what not, YEAH I'm gonna say something.

Be a man, Adam...Pay what you OWE, don't make pathetic excuses to get out of a debt. That's so immature and irresponsible.

B) I've pretty much accepted the fact you have NO intentions of paying me and NEVER did. At this point, I feel like even if I DON'T get my money or my snakes back, AT LEAST I can protect others who may be suckered into your LIES.

C) Are you SERIOUSLY trying to blame ME that YOU are keeping venomous snakes illegally???
First of all: I OBVIOUSLY wasn't AWARE of that when I delivered the snakes, or you wouldn't have them! THAT you can be CERTAIN of. I was under the IMPRESSION by YOU that you MOVED from KC for that reason!! I was only informed by a member of YOUR local herp society of YOUR illegal keeping.
Secondly, if you are SO concerned about the "animals' welfare", then make arrangements to give them to Sean next time he is in KC!!

Here's another suggestion: DON'T KEEP ILLEGALLY! AND DON'T FREEHANDLE YOUR COBRAS AND POST PICS OF IT ALL OVER YOUR FACEBOOK! DUH!

Old 06-13-2011, 11:51 AM   #35
adamatraman@gmail.com
I dont understand what youre trying to say... And im done dealing with you people anyways.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:52 AM   #37
Jess0o13
you are painfully naive if you really think things you put on a PUBLIC SITE like FACEBOOK are legally private. No one had to "hack" your facebook to get screenshots of your posts. I'm sure one of your other "friends" sent the screenshots to courtney. If your animals get confiscated (which they probably should), then you deserve it. As soon as you put things on that site, or really pretty much anywhere on the internet, it is no longer private. if she had come to your house and stole pictures/information, she would be in the wrong. people are TOLD to put up screen shots/emails/whatever other info they have on this site.

Oh.. and If you want to keep hots, then move to a different state... get a permit... at least keep them the correct way that doesn't risk your animals being taken away. And how stupid do you need to be to post that you have illegal animals on yet another PUBLIC SITE. not smart, dude.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #38
Focal
I also believe any snake over 8ft is illegal in NE.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:54 AM   #39
Focal
Non-venoms over 8ft, I meant.

Old 06-13-2011, 11:55 AM   #40
Kristi23
Adam~I find your posts to be really sad. You owe her money. Pay it. She's given you so many chances. Just because she said take your time doesn't mean she is giving you a year to pay. Your excuses don't matter anymore.

I've unfortunately learned that you have to give specific dates on payments. I've told people to pay when they can and have ended up with animals for a year before they decide they can't pay or finally pay them off ( a few hundred dollars, not thousands). There are too many people out there that take advantage of nice people. I think you were very trusting and nice to give him the snakes without money and for giving him time to pay on such a small amount. I really hope you get your money.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!