Bad Guy Adam Vordermark - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:14 PM   #51
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamatraman@gmail.com View Post
And herpclassifieds- if you do delete me or ban me or wtf ever, at least leave my post up so that EVERYONE can see my response. And if you delete it too, congratulations you're just another person trying to scheme others instead of run an honest website.
I assume you are talking about Fauna. I guess you are thinking you are going to get banned. Whatever gave you that idea? Posts aren't deleted here. You can state your case here. What is this crap about this website scheming anything?

It is a place for both of you to state your case. This site doesn't make claims the individuals here do and your judged by your peers. Just because your position is lacking, don't blame the site.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:16 PM   #52
reticguy76
you are one impressive individual !!

Old 06-13-2011, 12:20 PM   #53
Dennis Hultman
I suggest you watch the language. That will get you booted from here but the posts aren't going anywhere.

Also,

Quote:
NO, if you keep my private information and PICTURE up on your post then YOU WILL NOT RECIEVE "one red cent" from me. And the result will probably be that the humane society finds me and confiscates MY and YOUR animals and GUESS WHAT THEY DO WITH REPTILES? THEY EUTHANIZE THEM.
It's not up to the thread starter. Neither of you can delete or edit posts in this forum.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:24 PM   #54
amercnwmn
Quote:

If anyone thinks they can just slander people because of a bad experience they had then have fun backing the people who cant move on with their lives.
slan·der/ˈslandər/
Noun: The action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation

I have not made ANY false statements in this post, so I'm not sure where you are coming from..and if I HAD, since they are in writing, they'd be considered LIBEL. There's a difference. However if you would LIKE to take me to court for "libelious" statements, you are welcome to do so..You can also explain to them how you OWE me $225.

Quote:
Ill see how I feel when I wake up whether or not I want to send her any money after what she did.
What did I do? Exactly what I said I would do if you didn't make an effort to communicate or pay.
Why do I have the funny feeling tomorrow's decision will probably be about the same as EVERY day's decision for the past 9mos? lol

Quote:
Its sad that youre debating this with me.
There IS no debate. You OWE money for snakes you received. Plain and simple.

Quote:
Courtney, If you want to discuss this with me further you can be a grown up and reply to the fb msg I sent you instead of trying to get others to fight your battles.
Says the guy that posted a wall post about me on his FB I can't see, and still refuses to accept responsibility for money he owes me, and is trying to blame HIS failure to be responsible on ME

Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #55
lizardsister2
Okay I don't post on here very often anymore because I'm only very minimally involved with reptiles anymore. But I find this thread particularly disturbing! You talk in circles. First of all as others have said, why would you consider anything on facebook to be any more private or less likely to be discovered than items posted here? Facebook is certainly more frequented than faunaclassifieds. Second if you aren't actually keeping anything illegal anymore why would it matter what was posted here. Even if your home was investigated nothing would come of it right? So why would you react so strongly to this post if you had nothing to hide? Third 8 months and counting is way above and beyond "take your time making payments." I'm currently working out a payment plan with a man selling me some lizards because I recently changed jobs and have depleted savings. But I'm paying him back over three pay periods, not 8 months. That's absurd. If you can't pay $250 for animals how are you paying to properly house, feed, and secure animals of this nature? And this brings me to my fourth point, which is the most important, the terror that goes through me at the thought of a man like you every having posession of hots!! Oh my god! I have had friends in other states who kept hots legally. It takes a great amount of care to provide for them properly without endangering your safety or the safety of others around you. Especially considering that antivenom for illegal hots would not be available at any of your local emergency rooms. Somehow with the carelessness you treat repaying your debts I doubt that you take nearly enough care with these animals. And yes, if boas were illegal I would expect you to stop keeping them. I live in Tennessee, home of the retarded anti-turtle/tortoise law. That's right I can have a monkey but not a box turtle. It's stupid and conflicts with interests I have in owning such animals, but owning one would put my entire collection at risk of confiscation. Keeping dangerous animals illegally is also what spurs on law makers to crack down on herp and exotics hobbyists. People like you make it harder for all of us. You hold the lives of animals and the reputation of a perfectly respectable hobby in your hands. Behave responsibly.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:31 PM   #56
amercnwmn
Sometimes I truly think my purpose in life is just to serve as a warning to others..lol

Don't do payment plans with this guy, that's the only advice I can offer at this point.

Thanks for the support to those who replied. He's made it clear he will not be paying. Thankfully, I don't normally have bad encounters, in herp deals, I give away a LOT of snakes. I sold these for quite a bit less than I paid for them, and they were in great condition. Not every bad deal I have had has wound up here. Only the truly remarkable merit my time and energy to "out" them for their actions. This one qualifies.

Adam COULD HAVE redeemed himself if he had just tried to pay me (I'm still willing to accept small payments of $10-20/mo) but I'm certainly not holding my breath after reading his responses. This thread did exactly what I wanted it to..show that Adam Vordermark is NOT a Good Guy and obviously has NO intentions of paying me money he owes, and wants to blame ALL of his problems on others.

Old 06-13-2011, 12:43 PM   #57
reticguy76
its really a shame. seems to me, you arent getting crap fro this guy and probably should just move on. im sure this will make you way more weary of future dealings, but now days, unfortunately, you have to be way more cautious and assuming negativity than giving optimisim and benefits of doubt

Old 06-13-2011, 01:55 PM   #58
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
So why should I try to make it right after what she did?
Because not paying just makes you a common thief. Heck, It's your name and reputation. Do with it what you will but this thread will be here. It will be here when someone looks you up for that job you are applying for. It will be here when you go to purchase from anyone online. They will see how you handle this situation and blaming the seller. Not very impressive. You still have a chance to make this right and take responsibility.

While this hobby has grown considerably over the years, it's still small enough to get the word out. I happen to know at least a dozen people on your facebook friends list as well. Besides, its right there at the top of the search engines as well.
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2011, 01:59 PM   #59
illbeyoursoldier
Well said.

Chelsea Lynn Gardiner

Old 06-13-2011, 02:16 PM   #60
ophidile
Quote:
So why should I try to make it right after what she did?
... why should anyone "front" you anything, ever again?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!