SOLD!! High Percentage Lewisi Cyclura Iguanas 2016 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-29-2016, 05:44 PM   #1
Drsam
High Percentage Lewisi Cyclura Iguanas 2016

High Percentage Lewisi Cyclura Iguanas 2016

Limited availability

They are $1.295 each

Look at the Blue already in the babies.

I have two different lines, the first three pics are the parents the last pic is of a hatchling

I have been breeding Lewisi iguanas for about thirty years now, I have some very high percentage animals that I have bred over the years.
On this page https://www.floridaiguana.com/Iguanas/Cyclura/Lewisi you can see some of the brothers and sisters Parents and grandparents, this is the line originally from Life Fellowship that I have been breeding.

They produce some incredible blue babies as you can see in the pictures

Our Collection of Cyclura Iguanas goes back to the early eighties

We were fortunate enough to obtain some of the nicest Iguanas from Life Fellowship Church their expertise and experience reached back into the Sixties.
Ramon Nugel and Greg Moss were some of the very first if not the first to successfully breed Cyclura Iguanas.
Needless to say they had the nicest animals

There came a time when Life Fellowship Church started selling off their animals, also located in Florida I was fortunate enough to obtain some of the nicest animals.

This line of Lewisi Hybrid iguanas are some of the most sought after animals in today’s market.

Higher percentage and lower percentage Hybrids has all to do with how close their genetics are to the animals in their natural habitat
Lewisi hybrids are lower percentage Lewisi blue iguanas. Typically the lower percentage yields less blue. If you compare the High Percentage Lewisi hybrids on my site to the Lewisi hybrids you can see the difference in quantity and quality of blue. Lewisi Iguanas have flatter more wedge shaped heads, unlike the Cubans who’s nose rolls off round at the tip.
There are different sub species mixes you can have to give you a hybrid. You can cross Cayman Brac with Lewisi or you can cross Cuban with Lewis and you can mix all three,
Cuban, Cayman and Lewisi.

Sam Pascucci
Sam@FloridaIguana.com
Florida Iguana & Tortoise Breeders
Member ZAA (Zoological Association of America)
www.FloridaIguana.com
754-444-1710 (you can text this line)
Payment link: https://www.paypal.me/FITB
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!