Jesse Fricker - Good Guy - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:18 AM   #21
Cat_72
I don't think anyone doubts YOU, Kevin. People just want it to be known that Jesse is not as he seemed from your original post.

Making the occasional "good deal" and then asking it be posted on the BOI is simply one way of getting the occasional person to think they too may have a chance at a good deal....throwing out a bone, so to speak. Or bait..however you want to look at it.

You lucked out, and I'm glad for you.

Old 04-03-2007, 10:37 AM   #22
ravensgait
Kevin, in the future it might be an idea to explain that you met in person.. Your original post was very unclear on that. Randy

Old 04-03-2007, 11:29 AM   #23
khood
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravensgait
Kevin, in the future it might be an idea to explain that you met in person.. Your original post was very unclear on that. Randy
Agreed, and that is why I posted what I just did. When I re-read my post I saw it wasn't clear that I met him in person. Since I was the first to post an experience with Jesse, either positive or negative, I didn't realize I was not leaving enough detail. And, had I known that people would have such bad dealings with him after my deal with Jesse, I would not have posted at all. 20/20 hindsight I guess.

Kevin Hood

Old 04-03-2007, 12:12 PM   #24
hhmoore
Hmmm - you must be the "dude" that "jacked" him then, lol. When I contacted James Skinny (Jesse Fricker's alter ego), he insisted he didn't do face to face deals:
Quote:
Originally Posted by email from James/Jesse
I don't meet anyone. The last time I met "dude" in the middle of nowhere, I got jacked.
(for the record - my opening statement was a joke, Kevin. I am NOT accusing you of anything, lol)

Old 04-03-2007, 12:45 PM   #25
khood
Jesse/James jacked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore
Hmmm - you must be the "dude" that "jacked" him then, lol. When I contacted James Skinny (Jesse Fricker's alter ego), he insisted he didn't do face to face deals:

(for the record - my opening statement was a joke, Kevin. I am NOT accusing you of anything, lol)

Funny thing is Jesse is a very large man and most would think twice about 'jacking' him. Also funny how he claims he won't do face to face deals, because I sent him an email regarding some timber rattlesnakes he had posted on here roughly a month ago. We both live in Pa and it is illegal to posses them without a permit. I just wanted to see how easy it would have been to get them from him. It wasn't until I told him I didn't want them because I lacked the permit that he said he was having second thoughts about selling them. Prior to that he was willing to meet me again to do a 'face to face' deal.

Kevin Hood

Old 07-12-2009, 09:33 PM   #26
Dennis Hultman
Back again on Fauna under the user name "fat cobra".

Currently using the email address here as
poconoherps@live.com

Using the User Name

jesse james on retailboa.net

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!