Bad Guy Rial Dragons (Not so pleasant exp) May 28 2015 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-28-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
jeztur
Rial Dragons (Not so pleasant exp) May 28 2015

First and foremost I would like to thank Fuanaclassifieds for this great thread and also it's members. I would also like to say that I did a lot of extensive research into this breeder before I made a purchase.

I paid in full a dragon from Rial Dragons about 3 weeks ago May 7, 2015 and was told to contact another for shipping. Also paid in full with the shipper scheduled to not be until June 16 2015 due to international cost savings I believe, I was in for a months worth of wait. This was ok. It gave me time to get the new setup up.

I asked for pictures during this wait time and no response from him even though he told me he will do it tomorrow. No picture? No big deal I tell myself. Come May 27 2015 he post a picture on facebook of the dragon asking about how weird the coloring on the dragon is. Everyone in the comments says that it's a parodox, well known breeders and high quality breeders also commented. Then I get a private message from Rial Dragons that the dragon(Nr D16) that I officially bought is not doing well and hes going to refund me.

Just like that he gave me 1 ultimatum and offered me a refund. I told him that I've already paid in full and the shipping cost in full, why would I want a refund? All he could tell me is that the dragon is unhealthy and hes going to refund me. All I know is that I saw a picture of the dragon on his facebook and it turns out that the dragon turned out to be a paradox.

So to cut it short... He sold this dragon (nr D16) and I bought and paid for in full with shipping through another party on May 7, 2015 and this dragon won't be delivered until June 16, 2015. On May 27, 2015 he posted a picture of the dragon and everyone commented that it's a parodox than tells me that the dragon is unhealthy and denies that it's the same dragon. Refunds me and Boom.. kicks me off his facebook also I have no more contact with this person.

I have a few pictures of the dragon and the pictures he posted on facebook as he posted a few and never ever sent me any pictures that I asked for. Just a experience I had with Rial Dragons and I know he is king when it comes to dragons and I have a lot of respect for him but seriously... Claiming that the dragon is unhealthy then refunding me back my money(just for the dragon) wasn't the way to do business, especially after I waited weeks for it and it turned out to be a parodox dragon. Just my experience and I defiantly would never go through the same headache ever again.

Old 05-28-2015, 12:45 PM   #2
MissFirefly
Would post any evidence you have backing up your story. Emails, texts, any screen captures of what happened on Facebook.

Will say that I find it unsettling that you paid for a dragon through one person but shipping costs and working out the shipping was with someone else entirely. Did the first person you paid explain this to you ahead of time?

Old 05-28-2015, 05:53 PM   #3
jeztur
This was the original Dragon purchased nr D16 on May 7 2015.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
jeztur
I purchased the dragon on May 7, 2015. These are some of the private message we had on facebook prior to order.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:06 PM   #5
jeztur
So the dragon now is paid in full. The shipping is paid in full. I ask for a picture or a real photo for my own record.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:12 PM   #6
jeztur
Come 18 days later on 5/28/2015 I get this message from him. Still no pictures.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:16 PM   #7
jeztur
Not the same dragon? I found many pictures on his facebook on the dragon that I never asked but found randomly. These were the pictures that I found on his facebook of the dragon. The dragon is easily found with it's unique stripe on the tail. Even in a group photo I found him.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:22 PM   #8
jeztur
He made this post yesterday (5/27/2015) on his facebook (I can't look anymore but took a screenshot) because he kicked me off. Also claims that this is NOT the same dragon. C'mon.. The patterns don't lie. Also Turned out to be a perodox.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:46 PM   #9
jeztur
The ending conversation with Rial Dragons. Which he started the claim that the dragon is Unhealthy. If it was so unhealthy then why post about it being a "strange color dunner" on his facebook? Turned out to be a perodox dragon that I picked and I guess was never really meant to have it. Pay for it now and if it looks good in a few days I will refund your money. Also contact another party for shipping cause I only deal with dragons. He never offered me another choice, just straight up refund.
Attached Images

Old 05-28-2015, 06:55 PM   #10
jeztur
Either the dragon was unhealthy (which is a move to rescue the breeder from letting the dragon go) or the breeder really wanted to keep the dragon. I don't know, but all I know is that I paid the dragon in full not knowing what I was getting and apparently he didn't either. Come a few weeks and he changed his mind. I'm sure he is a great guy to some buy if so why does he do this to people like me? Seriously, they know I'm a first time buyer and I don't have any experience maybe thats why he can bully me and everyone will choose his side. I actually patiently waited for this dragon and got a new sweet setup. But I guess it wasn't ever meant to happen. He refunded me but not the amount I offically paid. I paid 500euro and he only refunded 480 due to my mistake with paypal when I sent the money I didn't calculate the tax right (so my fault). Sorry for my rant and my wall of text but if this ever happens to anyone, I'm very sorry.

Anyways.... Another look at the parodox and please let me know if it's the same dragon. Also if this is the same dragon in the pictures please let me know as he claims that it isn't since he posted the new pictures on 5/27/2015 on his facebook. Tail patterns don't lie.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!