Inquiry William Wohlers? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:28 PM   #51
wohlerswi
Lucy no my intent was that I originally had het priced at $2200 and after having her a little while dustin asked if I would do $1600. I said yes if he could send the money as a gift so I dont take an even bigger hit on her. He said he wouldnt send it that way but would cover all my fees. That was the end of the "gift" conversation. You need to get informed before you go trying to point fingers, and no not everyone can respond if they derail threads. Thats all you are doing at this point and will be reported to a moderator. mind your own business
Will

Old 09-13-2014, 08:31 PM   #52
Applepretzel
I just wanted to chime in here - I bought the normal "double het" sister to Dustin's vanilla. I bred her to a male who was sold to me as a double het dreamsicle. This should've given me a 25% chance of some sort of visual. All 6 were normals. I contacted Will, very frustrated at the time, and he never responded. I feel that says a lot in itself.

I realize that my problem could have been with the male (though with all these other reports popping up, I rather doubt it), so I will be breeding her to a pied 66% het lavender from Kyle Hoffman as soon as he's of size. If there are no pieds produced I will be giving her up as a normal.

I attached photos of my breeding and the resulting hatchlings.
Attached Images

Old 09-13-2014, 08:32 PM   #53
wohlerswi
thanks Nick

Thanks Nick for your insight. We both have unfortunately been trying to get in touch with him since Dustin first contacted me. I think he is pretty much gone at this point sadly because he could at least confirm that I am telling the truth as was told by me.
Will

Old 09-13-2014, 08:32 PM   #54
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by wohlerswi View Post
Lucy no my intent was that I originally had het priced at $2200 and after having her a little while dustin asked if I would do $1600. I said yes if he could send the money as a gift so I dont take an even bigger hit on her. He said he wouldnt send it that way but would cover all my fees. That was the end of the "gift" conversation. You need to get informed before you go trying to point fingers, and no not everyone can respond if they derail threads. Thats all you are doing at this point and will be reported to a moderator. mind your own business
Will
Asking a business payment to be sent as a gift is unethical. You are unethical for doing so. I'm wondering if you do so not only to cheap out, but to deprive your customers of Paypal protection. Do you do this all the time?

Old 09-13-2014, 08:33 PM   #55
wohlerswi
Ashley I never recieved an email from you. Please email me again!

Old 09-13-2014, 08:36 PM   #56
dustinNMpythons
I have no contact with this breeder, I tried to find contact info on him everywhere. I mean I've spent days online looking for a way to contact him and know for sure. It would have alleviated this whole thing if I or Will would have contacted him in the beginning. I asked him to and he said he couldn't get ahold of him.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #57
wohlerswi
Lucy butt out and grow up Do you know how many things get sent as gift in paypal? Paypal will not protect customers who purchase live animals anyway so you think thats my reason? Ive told you numerous times to quit trying to derail this thread. The moderators have already been made aware. You need to quit making slanderous assumptions before I take further action.
Will

Old 09-13-2014, 08:37 PM   #58
dustinNMpythons
Thanks Ashley for coming on here to give your results as well.

Old 09-13-2014, 08:43 PM   #59
nickolasanastasiou
Quote:
Thanks Nick for your insight. We both have unfortunately been trying to get in touch with him since Dustin first contacted me. I think he is pretty much gone at this point sadly because he could at least confirm that I am telling the truth as was told by me.
Will
Will, make no mistake. I would not be thanking me on this nor am I making any judgments against or in favor of any party here. I am only trying to clarify how that is supposed to be purely applied as the basis of a genetic argument and that the fellow who produced her would need to be consulted for verification into the lack of a visual results (which is drawing this all into question). With the clarification or reiteration regarding the way to view the probability involved, not being able to contact the breeder is leaving you pretty much where you were and nobody has benefited from what I said outside of the angle of approach for understanding the situation from the perspective of independent genetic probabilities and their independent results (no more than getting a history of losing lottery tickets or coin flips means we are "due" wins on subsequent tickets or flips; it just does not work that way).

Old 09-13-2014, 08:45 PM   #60
Lucille
Quote:
You need to quit making slanderous assumptions before I take further action.
Will
Bring it. The way you act in a business transaction includes payments, and asking for a gift payment when it is a business transaction is unethical in my opinion.

Anyone who wants to do business with Will, this is how he talks to customers when there are issues with a transaction:

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustinNMpythons View Post

William Wohlers
Add to contacts
5:25 PM
[Keep this message at the top of your inbox]
To: Dustin B.
wohlerswi@yahoo.com
Youre about as dumb as they come when it comes to reptiles my friend.

You sound uneducated and a little redneck when you argue points you have no clue about Dustin lol. I dont give a shit you opened a thread on me. Like I said I will recover from any crap and lies you post, who is Dustin Brown ? lol no one knows and know one cares.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!