Bad Guy Lance Owens - Bristol Tennessee - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-25-2014, 06:56 PM   #11
Chris Kennard
So Colt. When it's been proven that you are as much a part of your bro's scams as he is, the only person left to try to plead the same "I didn't know anything about it" is Gentry. Tell Lance not to waste pur time. You're all in it together. You're all done scamming!

Old 08-25-2014, 06:57 PM   #12
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kennard View Post
So Colt. When it's been proven that you are as much a part of your bro's scams as he is, the only person left to try to plead the same "I didn't know anything about it" is Gentry. Tell Lance not to waste pur time. You're all in it together. You're all done scamming!
Prove me wrong!

Old 08-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #13
Chris Kennard
Cboss(Colt), still indahouse. Cat, tongue?

Old 08-25-2014, 10:52 PM   #14
cboss6127
I've done tried to prove myself. Anything I say yall think im lying so why waste my time?

Old 08-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #15
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss6127 View Post
I've done tried to prove myself. Anything I say yall think im lying so why waste my time?
Any honest person would go to extremes to prove innocense. If Lance is scamming on his own, then surely you would have full support of the others involved in the circle of accused here. Wouldn't you agree? If you EVER want to succeed in this business, do what is right. Otherwise you will fail, guaranteed!

Old 08-25-2014, 11:01 PM   #16
cboss6127
What can I do?

Old 08-25-2014, 11:13 PM   #17
Chris Kennard
Fwiw, it would be nice if Khalid had at least one good role model in his life. Who will take care of him when dada winds up in prison? Next time you guys try to victimize an aspiring young herper, you will have more than just the law up your anus. Get your victims' snakes back to them. It will definitely be in your best interest.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:16 PM   #18
Chris Kennard
Quote:
Originally Posted by cboss6127 View Post
What can I do?
Don't play stupid. That game is over. You're old enough to know right from wrong. Start by telling the truth. End by satisfying Lance's victims.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:18 PM   #19
cboss6127
I didn't scam no one. I've bought all my snakes from vms, ecrb,BSR and NC Reptiles. Thats my word! I know that it is not proof but its the truth.

Old 08-25-2014, 11:20 PM   #20
Chris Kennard
Let me put this in a way you can understand. Y'all done screwed up. FIX IT!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!