Bad Guy Arachnophiliacs (Bruce Carr) - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-23-2014, 10:20 AM   #51
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Illusive-Man View Post
Slings are usualy CB,And why would i spend another $90 to ship them back? when shipping is more then the Sling?
So i guess it wasn't that cold if a sling made it eh.
I thought the klaasi was $220?

And I have had spiders in a shipment that died from cold while others didn't. Some individuals aren't as strong as others.

Old 10-23-2014, 11:23 AM   #52
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedumbdclxvi View Post
I thought the klaasi was $220?

And I have had spiders in a shipment that died from cold while others didn't. Some individuals aren't as strong as others.
OP, stated shipping was $90

Old 10-23-2014, 11:42 AM   #53
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
OP, stated shipping was $90
Yeah, but the OP also said the klaasi was $220, which is the disputed spider. He then says shipping is more than the sling - how so when the aling was $130 more than shipping?

Old 10-23-2014, 11:51 AM   #54
freedumbdclxvi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
Again, I will ask; Why are you sending her to a SECOND lab? Where the results from the FIRST lab negative for nematodes?
I want to know what vet lab is qualified to look at and diagnose ararchnid ailments. From my understanding, at least here in the US, very few, if any, vets are qualified.

Old 10-23-2014, 12:56 PM   #55
Dennis Hultman
Chris, you needed help posting the pictures so someone graciously stepped up to help you out. The email you sent was poor form and your responses here to him have been rude.

When people are trying to help you present your evidence this is how you treat them? How about knocking off the attitude, "Bud".

Old 10-23-2014, 01:32 PM   #56
Lucille
Quote:
And why would i spend another $90 to ship them back? when shipping is more then the Sling?
If you keep them and they have parasites, you would have the cost of treating them.
As far as I can see, you have not presented conclusive evidence, you claim the other Ts received have parasites but are neither shipping them back, or reporting that you have taken them to the vet to see what kind of parasites, or said anything about treating them, or (since you claim they are infested) taking higher quality pictures.

To me, the issue is moving along the path and has passed odd and is coming up on fishy.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:43 PM   #57
Illusive-Man
The sling that was in that order,was a b.Emilia sling for $60.00
b.Klassi was $220.00
Money Order was $343 shipping,Money order was $7,shipping money Order $20.
This is more for the comunity.
Anyway i think we can come to a conclusion that the spider died.
And the spider was getting fed eaten alive
And Dennis read the whole post before being a ignorant.
All the things Buce has said have been lies, just like he said those are the exact emails i sent?
Posting a little picture.
The onlyone here that has lied is him.
Look through the whole post again.
You can kill nematode with cayenne peper,also very easy to see under the scope.
Doesn't take a genius.

Old 10-23-2014, 04:58 PM   #58
freedumbdclxvi
You've not posted definitive proof it was nematodes. Just a DOA that a replacement was offered on. If there are more e-mails, post them. Right now, it seems the seller wants to make things right.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:13 PM   #59
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
And Dennis read the whole post before being a ignorant.
All the things Buce has said have been lies, just like he said those are the exact emails i sent?
I didn't state anything about what Bruce stated. I'm talking about the way you addressed Nickolas for trying to help you post pictures. I think I was very clear.

Old 10-23-2014, 05:15 PM   #60
Illusive-Man
And nematodes are very common so don't think this is rare, it's in soil and the food you eat.
A cricket? ahahahha how long do you think that cricket was in there.lol
Let me ask you a guestion.
Would you buy a spider with holes in it?
My guess is some of you would.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!