BOI® is now a federally registered trademark - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 07-11-2015, 01:14 AM   #21
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by pei8147 View Post
Disrespectful remarks like this one are part of the reason why a lot of people no longer use the Rich's BOI.
LoL This has me smh.
Have been studying the behavior on FB BOI group/s.
Your comment lacks merit.
Disrespectful remarks, belittling, personal jabs, juvenile behavior, etc., are/were far worse on the FB group/s.
Cursing is also something favored on the FB group/s (which, I believe, some people cannot live/do without).

Old 08-18-2015, 10:09 AM   #23
Casey Hulse
It was a shame seeing all of those groups piggybacking off of your hard work and success, Good job Rich!

Old 08-18-2015, 10:25 AM   #24
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by toooil View Post
Yeah, the guy who set up that page is Thomas Elliott who goes by the member name on this site of "ballsofmre". He's been a member here since 01/2012, so where do you thing he got the "BOI" idea from?

Thanks for the heads up.

Old 08-18-2015, 03:04 PM   #25
Guy Castro
Quote:
Originally Posted by pei8147 View Post
Disrespectful remarks like this one are part of the reason why a lot of people no longer use the Rich's BOI
Then you won't like this one!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8suVjclu8Zo

Old 08-26-2015, 01:26 AM   #27
WebSlave
Thanks for the links. I will look into them. However please note that my trademarks are only related to animals and animal related merchandise. I'm not sure that alternative art would fly, and I don't want to press the issue with FaceBook over it. The trademarks I have are also only enforceable in relation to a USA audience.

But it is interesting that one of them actually even plagiarized my rules page from the Board of Inquiry. The admin there is Tim McBride and the groups name is "US Shrimp Board Of Inquiry". Here's a cut and pasted copy of the page description:

Quote:
Description
This forum is designed to serve the purpose of giving anyone interested in the buying and selling of freshwater shrimp or related merchandise the opportunity to inquire about, or find already existing information concerning a person or business with whom they are considering doing business with. This is NOT the place for flame wars of any kind. Statements, rebuttals and clarifications of FACTS are what we are looking for. Personal slurs or heated discusssions about someone's ancestry will not be tolerated. Opinions are acceptable as long as it is PLAINLY stated that you are stating an opinion. Facts are: dates, value of transactions, actual quoted conversations, and the like. Opinons are: YOUR interpretations of motives, business practices or impressions of the person with whom you had conversations with. Keep these FIRMLY in mind when you are posting your message. Also, Please no sales posts and ads. There are a ton of other places for this. Thanks and lets get informed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!