Pets-Warehouse: Negative Review - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-18-2008, 11:15 AM   #1
invertkurt
Pets-Warehouse: Negative Review

I ordered from Pets-Warehouse via Amazon around the 5th of August. On the 6th of August I got an invoice specifically stating that my items were shipped. Nine days later on the 15th, I got an invoice saying that my items were being HELD... Huh? They said they were shipped? Oh, no. They canceled their relationship with Amazon and my items were being held and they could not ship until they talked to me. Fine... but A) why did they wait 9 days from the e-mail that said they were shipped? and B) why did they send me an e-mail on Friday around 4 PM if they close at 5. I had no way to contact them over the weekend about my order.

Today I called: That first invoice was wrong.

So why did they send it saying the items were shipped?

They didn't cancel their agreement with Amazon until the 15th. It took them 9 days to even look at my order?

Right now I am waiting on a call back to see if my order is even in stock. They also stated I would get a '15% discount' for any inconvenience. I highly doubt I will even see that.

Summary: I would never again order from Pets-Warehouse. Not because they don't use Amazon but because they misleadingly told me order was already shipped. Then it took them 9 days to let me know of a problem. Then I couldn't contact anyone for 3 days about my problem. Then the call center didn't understand my problem with any of this. I guess this is a normal issue they have that no one ever questions?

Old 08-18-2008, 04:55 PM   #2
hhmoore
You aren't kidding - I ordered from them once...what a pain in the a$$.
Impossible to get in touch with a person by phone, and nothing but a bunch of empty promises via email. It took several months to get both parts of my order to their destination.
Never again!

Old 08-18-2008, 04:56 PM   #3
hhmoore
btw - this thread was inappropriate for the Consumer Reports forum, so it has been moved to the BOI.

Old 08-18-2008, 05:27 PM   #4
invertkurt
Sorry, wrong place to post it. I waited around for about an hour for a call back. The result... they had to cancel my order from Amazon and I had to re-order via phone. They promised me a '15% discount' for my troubles but I highly doubt it will be added. I am checking my credit card as soon as I can. It's impossible to get someone to talk to, like hhmoore said. Then when you do they have no clue what's going on. *sigh*

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!