DTS Herps, Inc...inquiry - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-16-2008, 12:21 AM   #91
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
When did I ever lie? Reverting back to my companies guarantee is not a lie, its sticking with polocy. So what is your problem with that? You are just bending things is all. Just twisting things enough to make them somehow favorable to your idiotic charges.

You forgot to post the threads where your big nose got you ousted from the candoia list and instead put in the emails when I said you could get some many months ago.

Again, you try to twist the readers version of events.

Swindlers do that and who but you knows more about how to do that.
Dan,

In general I try to maintain e-mail correspondence private. Not that there's nothing wrong with show it openly, but it is just a personal preference. In your case though I'm ready to make an exception so your MO is clear to everyone (That is if anyone still has a shadow of a doubt at this point anyways).

You repeatedly state that I made a low offer in an animal of yours. In reality YOU immediately offered to sell the animal for $50 less once I inquired if you would consider a better price. In my book the first one was an inquiry and not an offer. Yours on the other hand made the offer to which I never replied. YOU are upset because YOU downballed your own animal and in spite of that there was never a reply from me.

Now I'm going to ask you AGAIN, and very slowly as you never replied to my first inquiry: Do...you...want...me...to ...post...the...ONLY...e-mail...you...received...from ...me (through KS) ...and...your...reply...to...that...e-mail?

If it is as you say that I offered a certain amount of money for your snake then I will apologize. Now, if on the other hand I just made an inquiry and you offered to sell it for $50 less you will accept that you lied to everyone here, and profusely apologize individually to each and everyone that requests so. Knowing that you are so fond of them, do we have a bet? Be a good sport, will you?

Old 08-16-2008, 12:38 AM   #92
The BoidSmith
My goodness! You've been here writing yout fingers away all night you are asked a question at 11.21 and you log out at 11:35. Catch you tomorrow? OK? Sleep well

Old 08-16-2008, 12:43 AM   #93
Dan Scolaro
Post what you want but I am sure that you will obviously omit the other 2 inquires from many months ago where you asked me to lower the prices on snakes, and when I declined, you were upset over it.

Perhaps you may have some recent correspondence about an inquiry into other stuff or that emerald, but that is not what I am referring to as on two previous contacts that you asked for a discount on specimens and when I declined, you got upset.

Personally I don't think anyone cares.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:07 AM   #94
The BoidSmith
Morning!

Ajuuuum.... (stretches)...Good morning...Slept well? Back to work, no rest for the wicked I guess...Let me see, you say:

Quote:
Post what you want but I am sure that you will obviously omit the other 2 inquires from many months ago where you asked me to lower the prices on snakes, and when I declined, you were upset over it.

Perhaps you may have some recent correspondence about an inquiry into other stuff or that emerald, but that is not what I am referring to as on two previous contacts that you asked for a discount on specimens and when I declined, you got upset.

Personally I don't think anyone cares.
Tsk, tsk, tsk...no, no, no. You have to play by the rules. There were was never any inquiry before, nothing to omit. We are talking about THIS correspondence which you acknowledged already as the one you were referring to. DTS received one e-mail from me and Dan Scolaro replied offering the snake for $350 instead of $400. Just to remind you it was an hypermelanistic ETB, male to be exact. Regrettably the e-mail showed Dan Scolaro in the heading so wouldn't you know it? I never cared to reply.

There's no sneaking out of this one. It's not that you can claim is a different snake that has been tested

Now, do we have a bet? If it was you who made the offer with a lower price, would you recognize in front of everyone that you lied (again)? Would you apologize to those individuals that you insulted repeatedly?

PS. And yes, everyone cares

Thanks

The BoidMoron

Old 08-16-2008, 08:49 AM   #95
Dan Scolaro
As stated on the other thread, you own an apology for attacking my company based on misinformation and hearsay. Your emails are not the transactions I mentioned that happened months ago about ca boas and other boas. People were termed idiots because they passed judgement on a one-sided version of events not based on all of the facts, so you were one of them and fit the description.

Old 08-16-2008, 08:52 AM   #96
David Scarboro
Dan, Here in GA, we call your last reply "crawfishin". As usual, when confronted with proof, you sling accusations and totally dodge the subject at hand. Keep up the good work!

Old 08-16-2008, 09:08 AM   #97
The BoidSmith
Quote:
As stated on the other thread, you own an apology for attacking my company based on misinformation and hearsay. Your emails are not the transactions I mentioned that happened months ago about ca boas and other boas. People were termed idiots because they passed judgement on a one-sided version of events not based on all of the facts, so you were one of them and fit the description.
No one is attacking you company it is the way you treat anyone. Now wait! It just dawn on me, maybe that refelects on your company! Duhhh!

My offer stands. Do we have a bet? Why don't you call my bluff? You have nothing to loose, just apologize, recognized you lied, and get over this painful feeling once and for all.

Old 08-19-2008, 08:39 AM   #98
David Scarboro
That's odd...

Quote:
David: I sell a lot of venomus wild caught stuff and some other wild caught stuff but nothing protected or endangered or perhaps collected from a protected wildlife area. Personally it bothered me to see many snakes going to uninformed buyers so I spend much time speaking with buyers/keepers to ensure the reptiles are cared for properly. There is no fast buck in this hobby even with wild caught snakes. I went herping last week and saw 4 corns, 4 yellows, 2 glades rats, 3 pygmy rattlers, 5 cottons, and 2 dozen or so nice snakes I could have easily picked up for resale but left them where they were. I herp about once every 2 weeks for the last 4-6 years and have found thousands of snakes but don't recall if I ever caught and sold a single one of them or not.
You've got wc Corns and Yellows advertised over on KS.

Old 08-19-2008, 09:56 AM   #99
Junkyard
Quote:
Dennis: You are the only one here with some sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scalaro
You are just bending things is all. Just twisting things enough to make them somehow favorable to your idiotic charges.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scalaro
Swindlers do that and who but you knows more about how to do that.
Once again you are attacking those that are trying to be reasonable in this thread. How is it that you refused to sell to Dennis when in fact you did not have the snakes available in the first place? Are you twisting the facts now?
Quote:
Danscolaro@aol.com <Danscolaro@aol.com>
Dennis: I am out of them at the moment...

Dan
Are you going to address Dan Garcia's request to come clean with the e-mail exchange between the two of you? How about you posting those e-mails first? I am curious if you are as good of a liar as you think you are.

Hey Dan, how does that foot taste?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!