my full name is Jason willand im the one ripped off by darkforest reptiles - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:17 PM   #21
Mike P.
Just my .02 on this topic, and I don't post all that much here - However If the Original Topic Poster, did not understand the rules of the road as to posting here in the beginning, I'm sure he does by now...

He posted a problem with a transaction with an individual, and whether that's true or false, will come into play - That's what the BOI is for...

While his punctuation, and grammar may have been off a little, the message was clear to me - Whether that fits into your criteria for reading comprehension is irrelevant...

Perhaps some should learn some manners before criticizing others and take a step back - You may have a big name in the business, however who the F*** do you think you are ?

Mike P.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:32 PM   #22
David Reid
I asked about the AN and AND deal!!

What is the deal with using AN instead of AND? It is a simple question?

Dave

Old 08-06-2007, 11:46 PM   #23
Jim O
It has been pointed out to me by someone whom I respect that my earlier post was out of line in that there are other possible reasons for the OP's grammar and usage. I apologize to the OP for any offense I may have created.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:53 PM   #24
David Reid
Jason

Did you pay by Credit Card, or send a check through the US Postal Service? If you did, ask for a credit back from your CC company, or, if you mailed a check or money order, through the mail, contact the post office, mail fraud is a big, BIG deal. Did you use Paypal? If so, contact paypal, and start a dispute. The guys at Darkforest, as far as what I have read on other threads, are guys to avoid. HOW you paid will make a big difference, hopefully it was not Western Union... If you made your purchase off of KS or Fauna, contact the people there and file a claim or at least make them aware of the problem. $550 is not chump change....!

Now, about the AND and AN thing....

Dave

Old 08-06-2007, 11:59 PM   #25
monkeywrench133
Quote:
Originally Posted by David Reid
Now, about the AND and AN thing....

Dave

You've already proven that you're a jerk, you can stop now.

Old 08-07-2007, 12:06 AM   #26
Mike P.
Quote:
What is the deal with using AN instead of AND? It is a simple question?

Dave
It is a simple question, however your post's as I have read them have taken this topic way "off topic" - Unless you have some input on dealings with the parties involved, your pointing out peoples faults in grammar and punctuation is irrelevant as is my post's in this topic...

I read the BOI to gain knowedge on peoples dealings with others, not for someone unknown to the transaction to step in and give grammar lessons.

Take a step back man

Old 08-07-2007, 12:43 AM   #28
Stardust
Quote:
Originally Posted by milkman22
sorry about my 2 different post i have a brother named justin who used my account however im the one that posted on darkforest reptiles an nick nistico i have tried contacting nick by phone an by email he ignores my emails an phone calls as well this is no jok i bought a crocodile monitor from him that he basically lied about having an never sent me he then advertsied this same animal 2 weeks later for sale on kingsnake.com monitor classifieds thats pretty much the story
best regaurds Jason willand
In case anyone has forgotten I have re-posted the OP's original post and topic. I hope Jason comes back and explains in more detail what occurred in this transaction.

Old 08-07-2007, 01:16 AM   #29
critical bill
Quote:
Chuckles

Chuckles? In the day I would have ripped you a new hiney hole for just calling me Chuckles. Anyone around from that day could tell you that right quick Davey. But....since sooo many folks already think youre a complete jerk already, I just dont see it neccessary to pick you apart. In other words Davey, you just aint worth the 2, 3 , or 4 warning points I could take for setting you straight. Consider it a gift from me to you. In fact, just ask around the board, and you could consider yourself blessed.

Quote:
Do you see this 5 page thread? It is 4 or 5 pages because you keep acting like a troll.
I've never trolled a thread on fauna since joining. But to answer your question Davey.....

What I see....is a one page thread because I obviously must be brighter than you. In my usercp I actually have my page viewing preference set to something around 45 posts per page. So for me its just one page and not five. Youre soooo smart Davey. Theres a free tip from me to you. Too bad you couldnt offer something like that to Jason.

Quote:
Ebonics is actually a class, or going to be a class in the Riverside school system. I honestly do not know if there is a color of skin requirement, and honestly do not care.
Then why dont you call the general office of the Riverside school system and ask them? Better yet, why dont you go down to the school yard and ask the kids while they beat you with a baseball bat for asking dumb questions.

Quote:
I asked a question about the AN and AND deal, simple question. I see several people writing it that way on Fauna, and want to know if it is just someone being lazy, a new texting deal, or what? You are the one trying to put words in people's mouths.
Not so fast Davey. Youre trying to rally support by saying "people's? No one but YOU asked the question and I didnt direct my post to anyone but you. Dont be a coward like that and invovle others Dave. I asked a simple question to your question to understand what you were getting at with your ebonics comment and its obvious to me what you were really trying to say now.

Quote:
I said the poster writes like a 1st grader.

Dave
And you've said too much so far. Just can it. Put a lid on it. Stop writing your original insult to the guy over and over for him to read. You want to learn what spoken Ebonics looks like when its written? Grow a set of testicles and find a young lady who'll tolerate your stupidity long enough to knock her up and have your own child to find what Ebonics is. He or she will certainly explain it to you when they attend Riverside someday.

Ok, gotta run to catch some sleep now Davey. I'm gonna say my prayers in Ebonics just for you.

Old 08-07-2007, 02:15 AM   #30
milkman22
I Turned Nick Nistico into kingsnake they sent me a mail order Fraud forum i filled out i also spoke with Ray Sr at strictly reptiles an ray told me to shoot him an email an said he might be able to do somthin about what nick did to me what that was i will never know however if i ever see Nick nistico face to face all beat the stuffing right outa him for what that scumbag did to me hes a miserable Excuse for a Human Life an he doesint deserve to be in the Herp community period i basically sent him 2 western union money orders one for 500.00 an the other for 75.00 once he cashed both money orders he then told me he shipped out the crocodile monitor an i would recieve it within 2 days which would have been a wednesday well wednesday came around i called him up an he told me that brian his buddy that works at dark Forest reptiles was Bit by a 7ft croc monitor they also had on hand in the store at that time an that they were moving the 7ft croc he claimed the 7ft croc monitor bit brian through the bag it was in an that brian had to go to the hospital so he said he would ship it out the following monday the crocodile monitor he had gotton for me was 36inches from tip of the snout to tip of the tail. thats the lie he was telling me then monday came around i couldint get ahold of him until wednesday then wednesday he told me he finally shipped it out an it would be arriving at my house friday before 3:00 pm friday came around an there was never a delivery i called the scumbag back up on the phone 2 days Later an he told me there was a mistake on the shipping so he Claimed that it showed back up at his shop an he would reship it so anyway he supposedly reshipped it the following wednesday an told me the same story the Following wednesday he told me the first time that it would be Reshipped TO my house via fed ex before 3:00 never showed up once again pretty much at that point i figured out that i was scammed by this Lowlife i called better business buroe i also turned him into the attorney generals office an the fish an game wild life thats about all i can do or take nick to small claims court however that would cost too much money to do

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!