DTS Herps, Inc...inquiry - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-10-2008, 04:46 PM   #21
Dan Scolaro
I will add to the this thread starter that no disease of any kind was linked to the snakes I shipped. Someone posted a report of IBD from a buyer and the report date did not match the date I shipped the snake and it was never verified from any snake I shipped. Furthermore, the customer in question emailed me this report on the snakes I sent him just a couple of weeks ago.

Man. Looks like you're really rolling. Super fine Tortoise.
Congrats. Haven't been back to the BOI since we last spoke. Doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.
All snakes from you are doing well.
jsc

Old 08-10-2008, 07:24 PM   #22
MDC_Ophiuchus
Sorry, Dan. Its really not about the IBD anymore. Its your behavior that repels me.

Its great that you apparently have healthy animals and are allegedly successful in your business, but someone of your age that likes to get his kicks by coming on here and calling names like some teenage punk just for spite is simply not someone I care to buy from.

You apparently are not sorry for not getting my business. That's fine with me. Likewise, I have no regrets not giving it to you.

Old 08-10-2008, 07:51 PM   #23
Dan Scolaro
What spite? And who did I call a name to?

You're a mixed up dude.

I accurately described some morons who stupidly formed negative opinions and made false accusations based on misinformation and misleading statements from their friends who are also boobs. They play that trick on people on many people and try to bully folks to do what they say yet they lack common sense that no one is going to do what some moron suggests. Again - lack of common sense is their downfall. These are the same morons I proved to be wrong on many other threads years ago and they are just seking retaliation for making them look stupid years ago.

Some idiots proved to be idiots over and over, so I called them what they are -an idiot.

Now you enter this threat with a negative attitude and never bought any reptile from me and not ever speaking to me and no nothing about me. Also, you have not done your homework on the background information which led to my calling people idiots despite some common sense should have kicked in to make you ponder why this odd man is going wacko with calling everyone an idiot.

And despite the lack of doing such homework, you are dumb enough to comment as if I would tear at the loss of a sale of a reptile to you. And you want me to be sorry for your not buying a reptile from me? I am not sure if I should lift my leg on that conjecture or send that wacko statement to your local mental health facility with your address attached.

You know what, you're an idiot also.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:31 PM   #24
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
What spite? And who did I call a name to?

You're a mixed up dude.
In the other thread, you specifically referred to me as an idiot, a moron, a boob, wacko, among other things. I can find them and quote them to you if you still disbelieve. Not that really affects me that much; sticks and stones and all that.

I don't want anyone to be sorry for me, because I did nothing to be sorry for. And to be abundantly, I certainly don't want anything from you.

Old 08-10-2008, 08:42 PM   #25
Dan Scolaro
Of course you don't. You cannot afford it, and if you could, you would buy it regardless of your idiotic conjecture.

Dan

Old 08-10-2008, 09:28 PM   #26
David Reid
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Dan, you are not doing yourself any favors You are acting like Chuck, the guy you hate so much.....

Dave

Old 08-10-2008, 10:01 PM   #27
lanceheads
Dave,
How does Chuck act?

Old 08-10-2008, 10:26 PM   #28
David Reid
Like Dan

Old 08-10-2008, 10:35 PM   #29
GECKO DUDE
Dan your really asking for it with your attitude towards my friend and other people. I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt but your attitude towards other people is annoying and makes you look like a child, which i know you are not. And of your thousands of satisfied customers i have seen one of them on here that said you were good. 1!! that is it!!

Also when someone complains you seem to turn around and blame something on them that makes no sense.

So now you may go ahead and call me an idiot and insult me all you want because that is what you seem to do best.

Old 08-11-2008, 03:38 AM   #30
Dan Scolaro
Gecko Dude: Do your homework and read the other threads about how those folks posted a report that had nothing to do with a snake I shipped and how they tried for 200 pages to harm my business and attacked my family and friends over nothing and then you might understand. Problem is your bud came here making comments without forethought that I may have reasons to vent some frustration. Months ago when that other thread happened I was still impaired from memory loss as 5 family members and friends and a step father died within a 3 month span and I could not respond smartly or remember much details on anything.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!