DTS Herps, Inc...inquiry - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:29 PM   #51
Dan Scolaro
David: I sell a lot of venomus wild caught stuff and some other wild caught stuff but nothing protected or endangered or perhaps collected from a protected wildlife area. Personally it bothered me to see many snakes going to uninformed buyers so I spend much time speaking with buyers/keepers to ensure the reptiles are cared for properly. There is no fast buck in this hobby even with wild caught snakes. I went herping last week and saw 4 corns, 4 yellows, 2 glades rats, 3 pygmy rattlers, 5 cottons, and 2 dozen or so nice snakes I could have easily picked up for resale but left them where they were. I herp about once every 2 weeks for the last 4-6 years and have found thousands of snakes but don't recall if I ever caught and sold a single one of them or not.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #52
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Thats one to many you stupid piece of Crap! I sware I'm getting tired of seeing you post here. Have a heartattack and die soon Please!

http://www.myspace.com/jasballpythons

The names Balls.... JasBalls
That was a good one John Say, are you going to Daytona again this year? you paid for the drinks last year, this year's my turn. Take care!

Old 08-12-2008, 09:43 PM   #53
Dan Scolaro
Boididiot is still soar about my not accepting his low ball offers for boas and has his idiotic bud who freewillingly reads posts insteat of changing the channel and then complaining about it. LOL. I gotta wonder if these idiots were born this way or made.

Old 08-12-2008, 09:47 PM   #54
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Boididiot is still soar about my not accepting his low ball offers for boas and has his idiotic bud who freewillingly reads posts insteat of changing the channel and then complaining about it. LOL. I gotta wonder if these idiots were born this way or made.
Enjoy There's not much time left, if you get my drift...

Old 08-12-2008, 09:50 PM   #55
Seamus Haley
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
Enjoy There's not much time left, if you get my drift...
Has your drift got anything to do with the repeated, explicit warnings that Dan recieved about the tone and content of his posts the last time his unsatisfied buyers created threads?

Old 08-12-2008, 10:00 PM   #56
Dan Scolaro
Boididiot: Your drift is that you are powerless and nothing you say or do will prevent anyone from achieving their goals in this business and that mere fact upsets you. Who do you think you are? You are some loud mouth jerk with half a dozen boas. Much time left you say? I have been active in the reptile hobby since the early 1970's and will be doing it successfully up until the day I croak, so if you think anything you or any moron can push or deter anyone from the hobby/business, then you are either daft or a bigger idiot than people think of you.

And remember, I have thousands of sales and not a legitimate complaint yet.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #57
Dan Scolaro
Seamus: What warning? What unsatisfied customers? Never had an unsatisfied customer. Had 3-4 people who wanted something over and above the terms of purchaes and offered replacement animals and cash but they wanted more so got squat. Do you mean those folks that tried to scam me? Well they won't try it again and that's great.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:14 PM   #58
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Boididiot: Your drift is that you are powerless and nothing you say or do will prevent anyone from achieving their goals in this business and that mere fact upsets you. Who do you think you are? You are some loud mouth jerk with half a dozen boas. Much time left you say? I have been active in the reptile hobby since the early 1970's and will be doing it successfully up until the day I croak, so if you think anything you or any moron can push or deter anyone from the hobby/business, then you are either daft or a bigger idiot than people think of you.

And remember, I have thousands of sales and not a legitimate complaint yet.
Dan,

Is the patternless ETB you have been posting for the last 4 months for $500 still available? Would you let it go for $60 shipping included

Old 08-12-2008, 10:18 PM   #59
jasballs
Quote:
Originally Posted by The BoidSmith
That was a good one John Say, are you going to Daytona again this year? you paid for the drinks last year, this year's my turn. Take care!
That was pointed towards Scolaro.. Sorry Dan, If it looked like I was saying it about you Bro!

Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #60
The BoidSmith
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasballs
That was pointed towards Scolaro.. Sorry Dan, If it looked like I was saying it about you Bro!
Not a problem my friend, and I was serious about the beer.

Best

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!