DTS Herps, Inc...inquiry - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-12-2008, 10:39 PM   #61
Dan Scolaro
You mean this one below? It has really done well and has grown much and the price will be increased to $600 next week or raise her as a breeder.

Old 08-12-2008, 11:40 PM   #62
MDC_Ophiuchus
As the creator of this thread, I would like to request it be locked. I've received the feedback I asked for, and have said all I care to say. It appears to have gone off-topic. Dan seems to have more than plenty other threads already in existence regarding him and his business practices/integrity, and as much as I've grown to enjoy his posts, I really don't think we need another 30+ page thread of the same crap.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:06 AM   #63
John E Dove
Good luck with that Mr. Crabtree, you might try PMing your request to WebSlave but I somehow doubt he will do as you request. Threads like this one can be outlets for other people burned by the company or persons the inquiry is about.
Sadly Mr. Scolaro seems to be constitutionally incapable of being honest with himself or anyone else when it come to deals gone sour. It must be nice to be able to lie to yourself and be able to believe your own lies.

Old 08-13-2008, 12:22 AM   #64
MDC_Ophiuchus
All I can do is try, I suppose.

In general, I totally agree...but in the case of Mr. Scolaro, its seems the same issues regarding him are addressed in several different places. If new/fresh information was brought forth, say someone else giving their own testimony on a experience with DTS Herps, I'm all for it.

Old 08-13-2008, 04:50 PM   #65
David Scarboro
Hey Dan

Just got off the horn with a vet who said that inclusion cells could be discovered in a snake that was strangled and later died from the trauma. High Five.

The above is a quote from you a while back. Still stand by that statement?
High Five.

Old 08-13-2008, 05:23 PM   #66
Dan Scolaro
I stand behind the statement that you are an idiot.

And yes, any animal suffering from trauma could show those cells, so ask your vet.

Regardless, the guy had the snake 2 weeks after shipping and the date of the exam is 4 days after arrival making it impossible to be any snake I shipped. Regardless, I send him a refund for the snake the day it arrived strangled so what is your problem with that besides being a moron.

Here is the customer's report he sent me a few weeks ago on the snakes I sent him.

Read it and weep my boy.

Dan

Man. Looks like you're really rolling. Super fine Tortoise.
Congrats. Haven't been back to the BOI since we last spoke. Doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.
All snakes from you are doing well.
jsc

Old 08-13-2008, 05:40 PM   #67
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Scolaro
Here is the customer's report he sent me a few weeks ago on the snakes I sent him.

Read it and weep my boy.

Dan

Man. Looks like you're really rolling. Super fine Tortoise.
Congrats. Haven't been back to the BOI since we last spoke. Doesn't seem to have slowed you down any.
All snakes from you are doing well.
jsc

I received an email From a John Crickmer and this is what he had to say about Dan Scumlardo.

To: "'Chuck Kimmel'" <akchoice@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: RE: Intense Thread....
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 22:16:09 -0500

Chuck, I’ve got some attachments for your eyes only concerning my recent dealings with Mr. Dan Scolaro.

The trouble with Dan is he’s just so full of himself. Too smart for his own good. I call him “Little Bitch”.

Been married to a few like him. Just gotta have the last word.

He won’t hesitate screwing someone once he figures out he can get away with it.

He placed this snake in the same bag as a healthy one, so he could use the excuse that the other one strangled this one in transit.

Claimed over and over again that it was perfectly healthy normal behavior, feeding, drinking, etc.

Only problem now is -- I’ve got this other Costa Rican and a Guyanan that have both been exposed to IBD.

I’ll send you some of his emails to me. Same shit as with the kid -- Bla,,,Bla...Bla... – I’m so smart, but you said...Yata...Yata...Yata.

Extreme ego. Out of control. Scum bag all the way!!!

jsc

Old 08-13-2008, 06:03 PM   #68
critical bill
Of course if anyone wants to see the full headers for the email from John Crickmer I'd be happy to post that.

I think I might even have another email about Dan from John Crickmer.....I 'll check and post it if I still have it.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:14 PM   #69
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
I think I might even have another email about Dan from John Crickmer.....I 'll check and post it if I still have it.

Nope, I must have mistaken it for the email Crickmer also sent me about Randall "Dingle" Berry. He also sent me one about Louis Taracena and Damian Wyatt.

I'll save those emails for each one of those other scumbags the day their number comes up on the BOI.

I got tell ya though....not that I like John Crickmer...but he sure knows how to pick out the rotten scumbags from the bunch. And you have to admit, he did describe Scumlardo right to the T.

Old 08-13-2008, 06:29 PM   #70
Dan Scolaro
Chuck: You must be joking? He is a good customer and we have a good friendship. His snakes are fine as you read in his email I posted, I am fine, and the rest of herp community is fine. You my boy just need some help for your antisocial disorder and quit being jealous of my customer friends.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!