David Boggs - A Pleasure to do business with!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-17-2004, 04:26 PM   #1
screamdreams
Thumbs up David Boggs - A Pleasure to do business with!!

I just completed a trade with David and I must say, he's been great!! The transaction went smooth as silk, excellent packing & excellent communication from day one. Highly recommended, honest and professional. Thanks again David, I look forward to doing business with you again soon!!

Old 04-17-2004, 12:30 PM   #2
Lucille
I also just completed a transaction with David and am very happy. He is starting a mouse biz and I needed pinkies and fuzzies which I wanted frozen. He matched Big Cheese prices and I saved a ton in shipping costs because I am in the area and his very nice wife and son delivered them for almost nothing, just the cost of tolls and gas. They arrived frozen and vaccuum packed. He was 2 short in one of the bags which I certainly would have never noticed, his wife insisted on refunding the cost of the two pinkies although I assured her it was not necessary and with service like this, there would be a long string of orders forthcoming because of their service and honesty.

Old 07-01-2004, 02:09 PM   #3
stingray
david boggs...... 2 thumbs up!

david boggs is an excellent guy to do business with! he bought a tortoise off me and the whole transaction went over great! you could not deal with a better person. very nice and prompt to answer and return emails also. it was a worry free transaction. would do business with him again anytime.......

kevin love (stingray)

Old 10-01-2004, 08:48 PM   #4
mendachio2003
i agree david boggs good dude

i recently traded a vision tank for one of his female balls he happened to have super snake wont stop eating all around nice guy would not hesitste doing business with the guy again

Old 10-02-2004, 11:48 AM   #5
thomas davis
yepyep

i live close to david and have purchased from him on several occasions and for sure will again he is top-notch ,,,,,
thomas davis

Old 10-04-2004, 04:03 AM   #6
serpentboy78
Thumbs up Totally agreed!!!

I too have dealt with David,been to his house got to see his collection 1st hand.He has some awesome setups,and and some flawless animals,his feeders are top notch too.He's an all around good guy with a smile on his face 24/7..... i'd highly reccommend him to anyone.. Mike Clark.
"Karmas got a way of coming back and returning"
"LEGALIZE FREEDOM"

Old 10-04-2004, 09:09 PM   #7
Aculeus
How does one contact Mr. Boggs? I'm looking for a local rodent supplier.

Old 10-05-2004, 01:07 AM   #8
mendachio2003
david boggs

hey to the guy who needs to get ahold of david he has a website www.davidboggsreptiles.com all the info you need should be on their also he posts fedder adds on kingsnake so you can swing by there and shoot him an e mail

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!