Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 37 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-31-2016, 04:02 PM   #361
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adder View Post
Sorry to hear that Lynn, but it is just another nail in his coffin and information that I feel was best shared here and I thank you for that.
Good transactions are easy to deal with,but it is when the bad ones appear that people in this hobby are truly measured.
And it seems Mr Parks is coming up way short......
I agree. We can both be courteous to each other AND recognize that a wrong has been done here, and will negatively affect the reputations of the wrongdoers, who I see as both Ty and the IRCF.

Old 12-31-2016, 08:42 PM   #362
MikeCurtin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Time Reptiles View Post
Michael,
Nothing will be done, if anything goes wrong.

Last year 2015, I purchased 2.3 Ctenosaura bakeri from Ty, he guaranteed me 2 males & 3 females, in addition I had to pay a premium price for the females, $200 more ea. 9 months went by, low and behold 5 MALES, all turning a pretty blue, and all have hemipenes.

I called Ty, he said I used my best guess, I told him I didn't pay him $200 more ea. for 3 females, for him to guess. Here I am months later, with nothing done.

That's the reason my friendship with Ty, is no longer, and will NEVER be again.

That's what he'll do if anything goes wrong.

There you have it folks, that's why..

Hope that helps....

Lynn Peterson
Big Time Reptiles
That is quite unfortunate, but helpful information. Thank you.

Old 12-31-2016, 09:19 PM   #363
thomas davis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
"As is, in most cases, where a BOI thread revolves around a "disagreement", there are two sides to a story. It is okay to hear both sides, points and counterpoints without feeling the need to unleash personal assaults upon one another. A landslide attack from the majority doesn't mean that truth still can't be found from the minority. If we want the BOI to function as intended, we should welcome both sides, as the actual truth may lay in the middle of both. An ounce of respect, the higher ground, an extended hand can make a mile of difference... I hope we can try a little harder to be a little better, a little kinder moving forward."
Very Well said!!
Happy New Year All!!
how is there 2 sides to this story? she bought the tix and won there is no sides just facts he owes her either an albino tegu or 3k PERIOD has nothing to do with extended hands, higher ground, or respect.
do the right thing ty.
,,,,,,,thomas davis

Old 12-31-2016, 09:58 PM   #364
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas davis View Post
how is there 2 sides to this story? she bought the tix and won there is no sides just facts he owes her either an albino tegu or 3k PERIOD has nothing to do with extended hands, higher ground, or respect.
do the right thing ty.
,,,,,,,thomas davis

Ther are always 2 sides
They have both been posted here.
To me it's pretty clear too but some people can't see it.
I posted my story
Ty posted his.
And I posted all the screenshots.

Old 12-31-2016, 10:20 PM   #365
Casey Hulse
Quote:
do the right thing ty.
Really? Ty posted events the way he saw them transpire, Michelle see's it differently. 2 sides to every story, Michelle's side, and Ty's..... That is often how issues arise, Texts are not like speaking out right. It is much easier to be misunderstood, take the implication wrong etc....

I know of 2 sisters, living far apart, one posted on FB that she needs to be told that she is "loved", the sister replied that, "she can't say it every day because of her other responsibilities, but she loves her sister very much".... They have not spoken to each other in almost 2 years because of that response........

Old 12-31-2016, 10:30 PM   #366
thomas davis
aint you sweet id like to help the folks who cant see it.
facts are facts ty is this great guy that donates a lot for herps that's really awesome, he puts on this raffle and plainly states winners will get an albino tegu or 3k you bought tix you won and he hasn't done what he said he would do, anybody NOT get that? anybody? ANYBODY?
none of the other drama matters your bs bout not wanting a tegu he didn't produce his bs bout you just wanting money, the court, its silly send her an albino tegu or 3K and end this. anyone who doesn't/cant see that frightens me.

Old 12-31-2016, 11:58 PM   #367
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Casey Hulse View Post
Really? Ty posted events the way he saw them transpire, Michelle see's it differently. 2 sides to every story, Michelle's side, and Ty's..... That is often how issues arise, Texts are not like speaking out right. It is much easier to be misunderstood, take the implication wrong etc....

I know of 2 sisters, living far apart, one posted on FB that she needs to be told that she is "loved", the sister replied that, "she can't say it every day because of her other responsibilities, but she loves her sister very much".... They have not spoken to each other in almost 2 years because of that response........
This will be the last time I will respond to you Casey. I posted the events as they happened (NOT the way I just assumed they happened.) Then ty posted the events as they happened (NOT the was he assumed they happened )

I did NOT get an albino tegu OR $3000 like ty promised in his and the IRCF's raffle.

Did you read Ty's post???? He said felt I was "greedy" and that is why he gave me NOTHING.

I entered a raffle with a promise of a prize if I won. Guess what Casey. I WON. I was very excited to get a tegu ty produced OR $3000. But ty did not honor his word and "decided " that I was greedy in his opinion and did NOT SEND ME EITHER OR THE 2 PRIZES.

I'm really sorry that you can't comprehend that. It's pretty straight forward. I was scammed out of a prize that I won. And ty park is not an honest person!!!

Yes he donates a lot of money to various charities. But he gains advertisement from it and loves the recognition from it. So he himself benefits from donating.

Happy new year

Old 01-01-2017, 12:03 AM   #368
DavidBeard
I'll come right out and say it: How much is Ty paying you, Casey?

Old 01-01-2017, 12:10 AM   #369
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post

Lmmfao. I wanted to say takenyour head out or his a$$
Because if he was paying her shell be disapointed for looking like she does probably wouldn't get the money in the end anyway haha

Old 01-01-2017, 12:30 AM   #370
Fangthane
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
While that's a juicy bit of conjecture that's likely popped into at least a few minds, I don't know that his misguided devotion really needs to have such a nefarious cause. This really may be one of those sad situations that show how truly difficult the shattering of illusions can be.

Although Lynn's story about just how the guy's treated a long-time friend and customer makes it even harder still to support the idea that Ty Park is an honorable, admirable person - as if the OP's struggle didn't already make it damn near impossible - his blinders really may be so firmly in place that he honestly can't see and acknowledge what seems so glaringly obvious to so many.

The absolute willingness to let his name possibly be tainted by his efforts to support those who are so clearly in the wrong just seems to imply a level of fanaticism that goes beyond what money can typically buy. Of course, it really could be as simple as you suggest. I'm sure we'll never actually know. All I really know is, at this point, I don't really think he merits further acknowledgement.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu