Baby iguana with whole set up - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 03-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #1
Denis93
Baby iguana with whole set up

Comes with everything you need. The iguana poops in the litter so all you have to do is clean the litter bin everyday. Great colors and eats super well. The cage is a 3x3x2. So its still going to last for a good amount. He is not trained but well eat from your hand once he calms down. He has never bite me or tailed whipped but I havent had time to train him. I have had him trained before when I first got him but with my new job I cant. His only about 6 months old so he is definitely trainable. Im asking 120 for the cage, lights, and the iguana obo because that alone is over 300. Any questions please email me at buyingright2@yahoo.com

I will not ship to anyone. Must be a pick up and I live in Rockville, MD[IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
iguana, iguana cage