Inquiry boagirl from Napanoch NY - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:29 PM   #81
Sierra0101
Haha alright just making sure!

Old 05-06-2012, 03:46 PM   #82
LauraB
So .... are the snakes yours or Sienna's/BoaQueen's? I ask only because all the sale and auction ads here were placed by BoaQueen/Sienna Venn.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:48 PM   #83
Sierra0101
We live together so technically we share them, but I payed for them all so they are mine and I decide what stays and what goes.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:49 PM   #84
LauraB
But she places the ads ... okay.

Old 05-06-2012, 03:57 PM   #85
Sierra0101
I told her which of the snakes I would like to get rid of and she posted ads for them. She will no longer be placing the ads, you will no longer read any responses from her.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #86
Fangthane
Based on what you've presented, you're the one that's actively kept snakes your "entire life", while she's "admired them from a distance" for hers. It seems fairly nonsensical that the person with the least amount of knowledge should be responsible for the business end of things. If you're simply dictating exactly what she should say in the ads, why not just cut out the middle-man and place them yourself, from the start?

I think it'd help build a little credibility if you'd choose to prove that she exists at all, and that you're actually married. Without verifiable proof, this whole thing does seem like it could have some basis in MPD.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:25 PM   #87
Sierra0101
I go to school and I am busy after school most of the time, so she offered to make the effort to sell the snakes. I didn't really think there was anything wrong with that. It doesn't really matter believe it or not, if I am married to her or not. I don't see why that information needs to be proved. I am not looking for trouble and I already emailed my photo ID to the faunaIDchecker. It does not matter about her. Just me. I am the one selling the snakes. She was just the one who took care of things while I was at school. Thats all she has to do with this.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:33 PM   #88
Fangthane
Yet again, you're seemingly trying to miss the whole point: You've made far-fetched statements. If you can't back them up, they basically amount to lies. Very few people will be willing to send money to someone who they perceive to have some issues with honesty. No one can force you to prove anything, but I think you'll find that your lack of credibility will equate to a lack of interest in your ads.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:41 PM   #89
Sierra0101
What I am saying that everybody has to start at some point. I don't believe that anybody can immediately make people trust them enough to buy a reptile from them when they never sold something before. So all I am saying that there is no proof that I am a bad person and the fact that my wife exists does not matter. What matters is that nobody has never bought a reptile from me and until somebody does, there should not be any bad or good reports. Yes I understand credibility and all that good stuff. In order to gain credibility, you need not to post bad things about me or my personal life when it does not matter, all you are doing is completely ruining my chances of having a good experience in the herp world. I have not done anything to make you believe that I am a scammer, nor will I ever give you a reason to believe so. I have never sold a snake in my life and now thanks to you I probably never will. For no reason.

Old 05-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #90
Sierra0101
So thanks.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!