Neodesha-Jeremy-Marshall-ANYONE! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Bureau of Missing Persons

Notices

Bureau of Missing Persons With the number of messages I have to move from someone trying to locate another, I guess this forum is needed. Please use it for that purpose.

Old 04-25-2004, 10:16 PM   #1
SPJ
Neodesha-Jeremy-Marshall-ANYONE!

It has now been 3 weeks since the last time I have been able to talk to ANYONE at Neodesha. Emails, and calls go unanswered. 3 weeks ago my rack was supposed to ship. I never got it and all my requests for a tracking number go unanswered.
If anyone can get a hold of these CROOKS, I would greatly appreciate it.
I do not appreciate the excuses as to why they can't contact me(cell phone battery died, website down, email not working, no internet access, moving, etc.)
I want what I paid for and I expect it ASAP. This has been going on for several months now. At this rate, they should pay me interest for the money that they have been holding all this time.
I do not care how "nice" of a guy some people think Jeremy is. He is a terrible business man and I want what I paid for.