My first bullsnake breeding pair! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-16-2015, 03:12 PM   #1
Kmay571
My first bullsnake breeding pair!

I recently found myself caring for two bullsnakes. I've never been into terrestrial snakes, but I like the personalities of these two. They are both about 3.5 years old. And both are pushing 6 feet!
The female is the paler, and she is het for albino and white sided. The male (my resident hisser) is het for albino, white sided, and patternless.
I am very excited for a clutch. I haven't managed to catch them locked up, but he is definitely interested in her!
Attached Images

Old 04-17-2015, 07:59 AM   #2
Brandonmarsh29
Congrats man! Those are pretty animals. You're going to have fun I hope that you get some great babies! I've always liked pituophis especially bulls since I live in Colorado. Sept 2014 was my first yr hatching pits and (I love kings n corns still) but they are first generation captive bred from wild parents. They have never seen a live mouse or rat and all ate within a week of the first shed. After years of stubborn babies im looking forward to many years with bulls, pines, gophers as a big part of what im doin!
Again congrats! You gunna do great! If u need anything or have questions ur welcome to message me any time

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!