pits galore - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pituophis & Drymarchon Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-08-2008, 03:00 PM   #1
leucistic
pits galore

Figured I would share some of my pits with you guys. These guys are probably my most aggressive feeders, and are by far my favorite snakes to work with.

Male whitesided bull. He did NOT want his picture taken. Instead of the usual "all bark and no bite" you normally get from these guys, this guy would have nailed me several times if I gave him the chance.

Male hypo whitesided bull. Pictures don't do this guy justice, especially when you can't see his whole body. He's an absolutely stunning snake.

Female possible het. whitesided bull. She's a real looker, and has that nice bull attitude that us "matadors" love.

Female definite het. whitesided bull. An absolutely gorgeous snake, and a very well-behaved girl at that!

Male leucistic southern pine. Got these guys from Outback Reptiles in mid-September. They're just like the bulls as far as attitude and feeding response. Very fun snakes to work with.

Female. Purty 'lil gal.

Enjoy!

Old 10-08-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
DISCERN
Thumbs up

Great pics of awesome specimens my friend! Thank you for sharing!!!

Old 10-09-2008, 05:36 AM   #3
R&TB
That white sided is good looking. The normal female het is also real nice. There's just something about normal phase animals that all these new morphs put there just don't have, if you know what I mean.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:24 PM   #4
leucistic
Thanks you guys! I, too, find someting quite beautiful about a lot of normals that I just don't see in morphs. Both are beautiful, but if you can get an extrordinary normal, then you've really got something.

Old 10-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #5
Mooing Tricycle
thank you for sharing, Seriously i really want to see that hypo whiteside! MORE PICS! <3

Gorgeous gorgeous collection! Do you have more?

Old 10-27-2008, 07:30 PM   #6
leucistic
Okee dokee, more coming, just for you! Letting my camera battery charge up right now.

Old 10-27-2008, 07:32 PM   #7
leucistic
Oh, and as far as pits go, these are it. I keep several other rat snake species and a few odds and ends here and there. I love the pits though!

Old 10-27-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
leucistic
Okee dokee, here ya go!

Old 10-27-2008, 10:12 PM   #9
Mooing Tricycle
what a lovely one he is! Definitely a morph in these guys ill have to consider!
Thanks for sharing!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!