Good Guy RASMUSSEN REPTILES, Joe And Jodi..... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-09-2009, 03:46 PM   #1
providencerhodeisland.ri
RASMUSSEN REPTILES, Joe And Jodi.....

Heyy everyone, Myself and joe and jodi rasmussen of Rasmussenreptiles.com
have just completed a trade, Everything went very smooth and the motley i recieved from them is everything they said it was.

I recieved the motley 7 days ago, last wednesday...I shipped them thier Orange tail hypo female ready to breed, and they recieved it today.
I just got off the phone with them and they are very happy with the hypo female the traded the motley for....

I didnt want to ship first because of all of the bad things ive heard about shipping first in trades, but im glad they trusted me and shipped first because we are both happy with our new boas.

I would love to do buisness and even more trades with Joe and Jodi Rasmussen in the future and i would encourage others to do the same....

Just thought id let everyone know about the transaction, Happy Holidays fauna!