Bad Guy Beware of Serpentminded - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:34 PM   #11
Uroboros
A "Striking" coral at that. I think someone is throwing that word around loosely as well.

Old 07-12-2009, 04:35 PM   #12
Uroboros
I sent him a PM. I'm curious to see what he has to say.

Old 07-21-2009, 03:04 AM   #13
kmrkvicka
So did he ever get back to you?

Old 07-21-2009, 10:13 AM   #14
Royal Morphz
The above poster got banned a few days ago so he will not be able to post his accounts. Names in Blue mean they are no longer a member of this site.

Old 08-02-2009, 10:13 AM   #15
albinoboastore
is this the same guy?? here is an ad on kingsnake for a "striking Coral Albino" http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=699249

Old 08-02-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
kmrkvicka
that is indeed the same guy - Matt from ASnakesView, he and Zack work together but Zack goes by SerpentMinded

Old 08-08-2009, 01:29 AM   #17
serpentminded
All We have to say on the issue is at one time we had 3 coral albino females, decided to sell one for 500. ACCIDENTALLY, put up a pic of the middle sized coral on the add, however anyone that replied was sent new pics of her. As far as the nics or nic crosses go, we sent pics to vin russo of 2 of our animals thought to be nics and he sent a reply back those are DEFINITELY NICS. Also we disclosed that we were not sure of sire's actual species. Also that he was on kingsnake as a very unusual boa by aaron flett.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:37 AM   #18
serpentminded
Also when we were asked for a male boa that wouldn't exceed 4-5ft we said that because of the parents size (sire 4ft) and (dam 5ft) that we thought it would be a safe ASSUMPTION that a male would MORE THAN LIKELY stay under 4-5ft. All we try to do is share the animals we have with people for decent to great prices and people who have ACTUALLY PURCHASED animals from us have shown us that they are more than satisfied with our service and quality of animals.

Old 08-08-2009, 01:49 AM   #19
serpentminded
Also if anyone would like to see the two remaining coral females we gladly welcome anyone to view our iherp.com page screenname asnakesview. Again we would just like to say again that if anyone felt mislead about the accidental photo mix up it was COMPLETELY unintentional but instead of being cordial it seems anyone who had something to say went into "hostile mode" saying how bad we are, when in reality we strive to please everyone with 100% satisfaction. I have no idea how someone could put the label BAD GUY on someone they have never had any interaction with. I know that if we see a snake we like we won't rake someone over the coals about how their add is laid out and we certainly don't reply to ads that we have no interest at all in purchasing. Who does that? I guess sales must need a lift?????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!