Bad Guy Frogy714 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-01-2009, 02:14 PM   #11
ForkedTung
Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Eventide View Post
The only thing you need to hear is "Western Union" to know he's a scammer.
WORD!

Old 08-07-2009, 11:19 AM   #12
kmarsh
Seems he is back trying to sell all kinds of things again. Just as quickly as he disappeared the first time, he is back with 7or so ads offering everything from beardies to red rat snakes. All I can do is tell them to check BOI on this guy and hope they dont get taken.

Old 08-07-2009, 11:52 AM   #13
kmarsh
update

THere is also a person that is listed as Double Dragon whose ads seem the same as Frogy714 and both their names are Crawford. I would be very cautious of them as well.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:02 PM   #14
kmarsh
BE sure to view his rantings of me on "Bad Guy Kmarsh in BOI Strange he didnt respond in here so that it all could be shown.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:05 PM   #15
frogy714
lady !

lady I'm glad you posted the emails....cause I'm such a bad guy ...I told you to hurry up and get them stop crying about nothing.

Old 08-07-2009, 02:33 PM   #16
frogy714
Honesty please!

Kathy Kathy ... You have to be very bord with your life, I happen to work for a living I can't help but noticed my emails are full cause of you. This happens to be pointless arguing with you. We never did a deal so call me what you want. For anyone reading these this lady is called stalker/pyscho. She is very angry with me for what ever reason and she thinks she going to hurt me on some how. It's ok I'm not mad just think she wasting her time casue she has no life. I really feel sorry for people like you beasue your the type that on Jerry Springer. Yes can erase my adds casue they are mine plus must of these guys are already sold. flag flag away

Old 08-07-2009, 03:24 PM   #17
kmarsh
My emails arent full and anyone with computer knowledge knows thats not possible. Yes I too am a very busy person but when it comes to scammers, I will take time to address what I see as one. You are using the BOI and listing me as a bad guy because I spoke out about Your red flags on doing business. YOU are the one that has resorted to name calling, foul mouth, and even putting down this BOI by saying its just meaningless opinions. You have used the double posting to be one way in one and another in the other. HOpefully people will read both of our posts as they are listed under each name and see for them selves what a scammer You are. You contradict Your self alot since first You say I backed out on a deal and left You hanging in the other post and on here You say we had no deal. ALot of double talking just like your double names, it shows for what it is and I dont mind calling You on it.

Old 08-07-2009, 03:56 PM   #18
Southerncat
Hey Kathy....Sounds like you dodge a scam...Anyone only wanting Money grams and Western Union as payment is a scammer!...You have to ignore people like that...Don't let him get under your skin.

Old 08-07-2009, 04:04 PM   #19
kmarsh
Thanks Cat, Yep I did and have gotten tired of folks doing that and making money on scamming folks on Fauna Classifieds. Let them go somewhere else but I love dealing with most on here and just finally decided to post my feelings on one that gave off too many red flags. Along with the other screen name. Look forward to seeing You at the next reptile show in SC....

Old 08-07-2009, 04:08 PM   #20
rosebud945
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogy714 View Post
Yes can erase my adds casue they are mine plus must of these guys are already sold. flag flag away
Flag?? Do you think we are on craigs list?? Your posts aren't helping you earn trustworthiness here, Roinin.

Kathy, thank you for the heads up on this person!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!